New Copter Crisis Gameplay Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out new footage of the game in action.

The good folks at Digitial Leisure were kind enough to send over the brand new trailer for their upcoming helicopter simulation Copter Crisis that will be hitting the WiiWare service in Europe on November 27th and in North America on November 30th.

You can check out the snippet of information on the game below, along with the brand new gameplay trailer.

You're in the pilot seat now!

Copter Crisis puts you in the pilot’s seat! As a member of the elite Helicopter Rescue Squadron you’ll be assigned to respond to any type of emergency anywhere at anytime. As the most recent member joining this elite rescue squad, you’ll have to complete training missions and get yourself comfortable with the latest in helicopter rescue technology. Once the Captain thinks you’re ready, you’ll be tasked with executing rescue missions all around the Black Wolf Canyon.

Your Wii Remote™ becomes the control stick as you guide your copter along the canyons while avoiding falling rocks, severe weather conditions and even anti-aircraft fire! You’ll be charged with rescuing lost hikers, delivering supplies to remote areas, assisting on scientific missions and even blasting your way into hidden underground cavern systems. Complete all of your objectives and rise through the ranks to take on the toughest of rescues.

Features:

• Over 30 Exciting Missions
  • Up to 10 additional military copters via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection Pay & Play

We'll have more information on Copter Crisis as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service.

Croz

Croz said:

I'd prefer a game that has bikes and is exciting instead.

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

Well we got it today. I think it will be boring very quickly. The same mountains over and over again.

@Croz, so true, was expecting the same thing.

Axoloth

Axoloth said:

When someone makes an overly epic trailer for a not-so-epic game, it just ends up weird.
[Points at the Copter Crisis trailer]

Stevie

Stevie said:

Do people only ever need rescuing by helicopters in Canyon's in the world of Copter Crisis and did I see the Copter shooting down a turret with a rocket, what kind of Rescue Helicopter is this.

If the story turns out that you are rescuing Soldiers from Canyons in Afganistan I will let it off.

Tate24

Tate24 said:

if want play sumthing boring and repetitive Sneaker13 get pokemon rumble! what waste of money! i think opinions of this game should hold there breath in till review comes out since none of u have played it!

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

@Tate24, no thanks. Demo of Pokemon didn't convince me.

And why hold our opinions back? Like I said, judging from the trailer (which is all that we have), this looks like it will become boring very quickly. The same mountains over and over and over again. Only the dark level looks kinda interesting. But I doubt that will win me over.

Ren

Ren said:

ok, looking at their other games I'm a little scared, but the game footage here actually looks like it could be pretty fun. As I've said before, any kind of vs. mode will make this 10 times better, if it doesn't have that, well then... why wouldn't it?
Otherwise with classic helicopter sim controls this could satisfy some of my yearning for the "Steel Talons" gaming of yore.

Nanaki

Nanaki said:

Well, I get my pilot's license with this one today; will let y'all know what I think in due course...

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

Uninspired, drab, generic, and looks worse than PS1. Another quality offering from Digital Leisure.

KrazyKain

KrazyKain said:

to be fair, the graphics look alot better in motion then they did in the screenshots, the lighting atleast looked pretty decent