Two Tribes have just sent over the brand new official trailer of their upcoming WiiWare puzzler Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush in action.
The game is currently in lot check at Nintendo, so it should see a release fairly soon if all goes according to plans. You can check out a snippet of information about the game, along with the official trailer of the game below.
Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH Highlights:
- Original 3D puzzle solving gameplay
- More than 70 brain-busting levels
- Tailor-made Wii Remote control scheme
- Conveyer Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Directional Signs, Splits, and more.
- Stylish environments
- Classic Rubik's Cube in four sizes
- Tutorial on how to solve the original Rubik's Cube
- Unique score mode
- Online leaderboards
RUSH is scheduled for a Q4 2009 release.
We'll have more information on Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it hits the WiiWare service.