Mega Man Star Force 3 - Boss Trailer

Posted by Corbie Dillard

Check out Capcom's upcoming DS title in action!

Mega Man Star Force 3 will be released on the DS in two different variations: Red Joker and Black Ace. Each version of the game will have its own distinct cover art and character transformations.

Capcom has just recently released the official Boss Trailer showing one of the game's many boss fights in action that you can check out below. You can also download the DS demo of the game on the Nintendo Channel for a limited time. The game is set to be released in the US on June 30th.

We'll have more information on Mega Man Star Force 3 as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game is released.

[via youtube.com]

y2josh

y2josh said:

...as do I... also, I don't like how more and more games are being made with two seperate versions with minor differences.

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

I haven't tried out this Star Force series yet. Maybe at some point, but I'm a big fan of the regular Mega Man titles, so it probably wouldn't appeal to me much. But you never know. :)

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I have the first Star Force game and its okay. I played the demo on the Nintendo channel and it seems better than the original. Is there going to be a review of this game on Nintendo Life?

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

Despite naming myself after three Megaman series characters, I have gone quite off the recent Megaman series especially on the handhelds (aside from the PSP ones of course).

SD28821

SD28821 said:

Facepalm
CAPCOM!!!! NO ONE SHOWS THE FINAL BOSS IN A OFFICIAL TRAILER!!!!

god there dumb

XD375

XD375 said:

I've followed the Mega Man series since I was born. :P

Red Ace or Black Joker... Which should I choose? What are the differences? I love the other two Star Force games...

@Corbie: Start with Battle Network 1 and 2.

SwerdMurd

SwerdMurd said:

@SD28821 - way to use the incorrect 'there' while trying to call someone else dumb. You get a high-five with a feces-filled hand.

For the record, Starforce is actually a lot of fun and the music owns....MMBN series music started tanking pretty hard towards the end (starting with 4), but the DS hardware seemed to revitalize things.

And hello again everyone! Took a couple weeks off of NLife due to my computer contracting electro-AIDS. I have since cured it.

Kim_Jong-Il

Kim_Jong-Il said:

@ Swerd Murd
Please don't tell me took it in to the computer repairman.
If you did you paid him to insert a disc and play DS for the next 30 minutes....

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

Is that really the final boss in the video? I sure hope it isn't. That would be a major spoiler.:P

Pkmnmaster760

Pkmnmaster760 said:

The final boss isn't the last
One. I have the game and there's a side story and theres a final boss for THAT. And THAT boss is even harder then the original final boss