Maniacal. Deadly. Killer.
If we had to sum up Interplay's MDK2 in one word, we would choose "old-school." With a silly sense of humour, unforgiving difficulty and enough bullets to take down a small country — or in this case, alien invasion — MDK2 is a "game for gamers" through and through. And while it shows its age a...
About The Game
3 Unlikely Heroes, 1 Ultimate Goal
Kurt Hectic is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim earth from a vile alien menace.
- Play as all three characters - each with their own distinct style of gameplay.
- Save the world with unique gadgets and weaponry like the Black Hole Grenade and the Sniper Shield.
- Ten massive environments immerse you into an eccentric and wacky world.
- Captivating and humorous storyline unfolds through each level all the way to the grand finale.
- Requires Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™.