- Release Date
- 23rd Nov 2009, 600 points (USA)
- 5th Mar 2010, 600 points (UK/EU)
- 27th Oct 2009 (JPN)
- Official Site
About This Game
BIT.TRIP VOID is a synesthetic exploration of rhythm and music as they pertain to our everyday lives and moods. In a control scheme brand new to the series, yet wholly familiar to gamers, the player is given complete freedom to move about the screen wherever they desire, interacting with the music in brand new ways. The classic gameplay aesthetic remains, as colour—and the absence of colour—are explored to the fullest.
Collect black beats to grow in size and increase your score multiplier and cash them in before hitting a white beat, which resets your chain! Don't get too greedy! Know when to collect, and know when to release.Trip out in up to four-player co-op and get lost in the beat with your friends! See if you can survive the onslaught of Beats and further your own BIT.TRIP.
- Get in the zone with music/rhythm-based gameplay and arcade action
- Team up with your friends with up to four-player co-op multiplayer
- Earn higher scores than ever before with the new Ultra Mode
- Play with the Classic Controller or with the Nunchuk