- Release Date
- 25th Jan 2010, 800 points (USA)
- 14th May 2010, 800 points (UK/EU)
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors
About This Game
Ghoul Patrol... to the rescue!
The main attractions at the library's goblin exhibit have come to life! As the Ghoul Patrol, go back in time and de-spook an encyclopedia of zombified historic dudes. Vaporise garbage can ghosts, ninja spirits, rescue bug-eyed librarians and wigged-out pirates, dodge flying books and adolescent-eating plants, and ultimately put the beastly spirit back in the history books!
- 2 player co-operative mode lets you team up for a double dose of ghost busting adventure
- A cemetery full of enemies including skeletal knights, zombified samurais and possessed automobiles
- A potent potpourri of power-ups to collect, including rubber chickens and magic potions
- Cool weapons to use, from plasma rifles to suction-cup arrows