- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 16th May 2011, 800 points (USA)
- 20th May 2011, 900 points (UK/EU)
- 26th Apr 2011, 900 points (JPN)
Virtual Console / Super Nintendo
One of the truly greatest RPG experiences ever created
Soon after Chrono Trigger appeared on the Super Nintendo in 1995, it quickly became regarded as one of the most unique and impressive RPG releases to hit the system. Not only was it developed by a who's who of some of the greatest role-playing designers in the industry, the finished product...
About The Game
It's a race through time to change history and save the world!
When a newly developed teleportation device malfunctions at the Millennial Fair, young Crono must travel through time to rescue his misfortunate companion from an intricate web of past and present perils. The swashbuckling adventure that ensues soon unveils an evil force set to destroy the world, triggering Crono's race against time to change the course of history and bring about a brighter future.
- A masterpiece with an engaging and unparalleled storyline, leading to the discovery of multiple epic conclusions to a journey that transcends time.
- An unprecedented and inspiring musical score created by Yasunori Mitsuda.
- Intriguing battle system made possible by the unique combination of the Active Time Battle system and Tech skills.
- Famed character designer Akira Toriyama lends his signature art style to create the vibrant world that has captivated gamers around the world.