Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: The Letter

Showing 61 to 80 of 158

AuthorMessage
CaviarMeths

CaviarMeths

61. Posted:

I made it 1m15s into that video and feel like I deserve an award of endurance.

Author of critically acclaimed opinions.

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

62. Posted:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I made it 1m15s into that video and feel like I deserve an award of endurance.

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, as a reminder that YouTube is terrible

I like to play Devil's Advocate
Krystal (Star Fox) for Smash!!!!!
TEAM CATS!!!!

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
MrV4ltor

MrV4ltor

63. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I made it 1m15s into that video and feel like I deserve an award of endurance.

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, as a reminder that YouTube is terrible

Just because one guy's videos are sh*t doesn't mean that every Youtuber produces bad content.

Edited on by MrV4ltor

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

64. Posted:

MrV4ltor wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I made it 1m15s into that video and feel like I deserve an award of endurance.

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, as a reminder that YouTube is terrible

Just because one guy's videos are sh*t doesn't mean that every Youtuber produces bad content.

The bad out weighs the good

I like to play Devil's Advocate
Krystal (Star Fox) for Smash!!!!!
TEAM CATS!!!!

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
64supermario

64supermario

65. Posted:

Well if we're uploading bad youtube videos, I guess I'll upload my LP with my friends of this game. I just wanted to see what they thought overall, and yes I told them about the updates...too bad my computer was being slow so the stream slowed down a bit at the end.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Edited on by 64supermario

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Falchion

Falchion

66. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I made it 1m15s into that video and feel like I deserve an award of endurance.

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, as a reminder that YouTube is terrible

Just because one guy's videos are sh*t doesn't mean that every Youtuber produces bad content.

The bad out weighs the good

Watch Game Theorists. You can thank me later.

Falchion

AuthorMessage
SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN

67. Posted:

Falchion wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I made it 1m15s into that video and feel like I deserve an award of endurance.

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, as a reminder that YouTube is terrible

Just because one guy's videos are sh*t doesn't mean that every Youtuber produces bad content.

The bad out weighs the good

Watch Game Theorists. You can thank me later.

Youtube is great for listening to 1hr+ long mixes of ambient music. As long as you stay away from crappy vids (like you do with anything, no one forces you to watch them, just like no one forces you to play bad games) then youtube is fine.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

68. Posted:

Falchion wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I made it 1m15s into that video and feel like I deserve an award of endurance.

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, as a reminder that YouTube is terrible

Just because one guy's videos are sh*t doesn't mean that every Youtuber produces bad content.

The bad out weighs the good

Watch Game Theorists. You can thank me later.

I am subscribed to his channel, although I like culture shock more lol

I like to play Devil's Advocate
Krystal (Star Fox) for Smash!!!!!
TEAM CATS!!!!

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
64supermario

64supermario

69. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

I am subscribed to his channel, although I like culture shock more lol

Oh my gosh, there is someone besides me who likes Culture Shock! I'm so happy right now T_T

Edited on by 64supermario

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

70. Posted:

I'm sure there's a Youtube thread hidden somewhere in the forums.

I can't stand the culture shock videos, btw.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
ZeroZX-Dev

ZeroZX-Dev

71. Posted:

64supermario wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I am subscribed to his channel, although I like culture shock more lol

Oh my gosh, there is someone besides me who likes Culture Shock! I'm so happy right now T_T

I'm actually subbed to Gaijin's channel.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account | Tumblr blog

Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
mystman12

mystman12

72. Posted:

I bought it. Yes, it's horrible. Yes, it's short. And yes, it shouldn't be allowed on the eShop. But for two dollars, it was worth showing my friends to get a few laughs. My brothers reaction to the ending was priceless! And who knows? Maybe, just maybe something might be added that maybe makes this actually somewhat game like.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games! (Whenever that releases...)
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
brooks83

brooks83

73. Posted:

I'm not gonna lie, I will probably buy this game just to have a laugh. I am interested in it in the same way I love watching bad movies.

brooks83

AuthorMessage
8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

74. Posted:

If anybody just wants to see a playthrough sans commentary
[youtube:eWdF3b2pV9g]

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Kevlar44

Kevlar44

75. Posted:

I can't believe people will buy this or even justify it. It looks like it has terrible graphics, no decent story, no real things to do or figure out it's ridiculous.

Kevlar44

AuthorMessage
8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

76. Posted:

Kevlar44 wrote:

I can't believe people will buy this or even justify it. It looks like it has terrible graphics, no decent story, no real things to do or figure out it's ridiculous.

I honestly don't know how anybody could defend this. I know it's $2, but this is like an unfinished demo for something.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

77. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Kevlar44 wrote:

I can't believe people will buy this or even justify it. It looks like it has terrible graphics, no decent story, no real things to do or figure out it's ridiculous.

I honestly don't know how anybody could defend this. I know it's $2, but this is like an unfinished demo for something.

I am interested in following its development and see what the devs implement later

I like to play Devil's Advocate
Krystal (Star Fox) for Smash!!!!!
TEAM CATS!!!!

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
MAB

MAB

78. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Kevlar44 wrote:

I can't believe people will buy this or even justify it. It looks like it has terrible graphics, no decent story, no real things to do or figure out it's ridiculous.

I honestly don't know how anybody could defend this. I know it's $2, but this is like an unfinished demo for something.

I am interested in following its development and see what the devs implement later

Yeah, actually it's funny how the users that say this is crap and unfinished are the same users that pay $60+ for EA games ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

79. Posted:

Same as defhalan.

The game is total doodoo right now, but seeing it evolve could be interesting.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

80. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Kevlar44 wrote:

I can't believe people will buy this or even justify it. It looks like it has terrible graphics, no decent story, no real things to do or figure out it's ridiculous.

I honestly don't know how anybody could defend this. I know it's $2, but this is like an unfinished demo for something.

I am interested in following its development and see what the devs implement later

Shell out your money now for an unfinished, barebones demo and hope that later the developer might add some more content. Did I stumble to P4Rgaming?

This game is like an extremely rough and unfinished tech demo somebody probably made in their garage. There's no use defending this.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: