Forums

Topic: Shovel Knight

Posts 141 to 160 of 350

kkslider5552000

That's a shame, since what I saw made me think Resogun was probably PS4's best exclusive title, at least until Infamous. I mean that's not saying a ton but still...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

KryptoniteKrunch

This game is certainly awesome. I love the little nods to old-school 8-bit games(Mario Bros. 3 overworld, Zelda style dungeons, Zelda II style villages etc.). Yacht Club really hit a home run with this title.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

retropunky

Anyone know how many relics there are in total? It seems I'm missing one with two levels to go... Or my inventory screen has a peculiarly empty space in the middle.

I think I've grinded just a bit on some levels, but still nothing. Favorite level so far is the Explodatorium.

Edited on by retropunky

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

dumedum

PKpunky wrote:

Anyone know how many relics there are in total? It seems I'm missing one with two levels to go... Or my inventory screen has a peculiarly empty space in the middle.

I think I've grinded just a bit on some levels, but still nothing. Favorite level so far is the Explodatorium.

There are 10, and the chalice. You got to fill all of them. If you're missing anything, and you're at the end, chester will have them in the village.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

retropunky

Thank you Sir dumedum.

Thank goodness for Friday, I can finally take on the final levels!

retropunky

WiiWareWave

It appears that there are going to be 3 new campaigns in an upcoming dlc pack! Each one will have you playing as one of the Order of No Quarter knights! Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YofYfG1069g&list=UUoPaE1rK...

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Rukiafan wrote:

It appears that there are going to be 3 new campaigns in an upcoming dlc pack! Each one will have you playing as one of the Order of No Quarter knights! Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YofYfG1069g&list=UUoPaE1rK...

The guy in front of the camera didn't seem to know much.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retropunky

Just beat the game, with 86% completion. Man, this was such a terrific game. Now, it's on to Plus mode!

retropunky

Yoshi

...I just caved. I couldn't wait any longer, because I really want this game now.

So, I'm downloading it now.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

kkslider5552000

The 2nd Tower of Fate level took me nearly an hour on New Game Plus, largely because I had terrible ideas on how to actually get through it. Also because the boss rush was way tougher and I'm terrible at a couple of them, especially Polar Knight.

Ralizah

The feat I got for completing the game disappeared once I started New Game +. How do you save the game completion feat?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

SleepyCrossing

Is Yacht Club Games confirmed or set to be making more games? I just can't get enough of Shovel Knight and want more from this developer.

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

LzWinky

What does New Game+ change?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jariw

Here's what I did with the soundtrack while waiting for Shovel Knight for Wii U to arrive in Europe. @Maelstrom might find it fun to watch.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Maelstrom

@jariw I tried to get the Main Theme, but I just couldn't get it to work. It'd be a lot easier to just condense this into a piano solo than transcribing it by ear. I might use this to write up a few songs. Thanks! I don't think I would have been able to figure that out myself!

edit: which version of finale do you need? I only have 2011.

Edited on by Maelstrom

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

LzWinky

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rukiafan wrote:

The guy in front of the camera didn't seem to know much.

Just look at the Kickstarter page. The DLC will include all the stretch goals that aren't already included (New Game+ and Music Player)

Basically it will include the ability to play as Spectre Knight, Plague Knight and King Knight, gender swap, and a challenge mode

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

But can I gender swap Spectre Knight in challenge mode? (important question)

Sorry, this topic has been locked.