Forums

Topic: What do you think the next plot will be in Mario Galaxy 2?

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

Starkiller

Rosalina was a fail imo, I mean where'd she some from???

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

skywake

does the plot really matter? I mean, who buys Mario for the plot?

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Infernape1000

I think Bowser will kidnap Princess Peach and take her away to a far, unreachable destination unless you acquire the power of 120 Stars.

But that's just a guess!

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Aviator

Bowser takes all the girls in the Mushroom Kingdom, then mario has to make out with them all to defeat bowser.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

LzWinky

In this unexpected plot twist, Peach kidnaps Bowser and Mario gets to take a vacation........IN SPACE!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kid_A

That's a bit of a silly question. Even if the game had no plot, and you were simply given a single line of text at the beginning that said "Get some stars and cool stuff will happen", it would still be a spectacular game. But seriously? Peach gets kidnapped.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Mabbit

Aviator wrote:

Bowser takes all the girls in the Mushroom Kingdom, then mario has to make out with them all to defeat bowser.

special M rated DLC 500 points

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Goldmidget

i tell you if its the same as the last 100 times im gonna go icecream on all the turtuls

DJ HERO gonna be ace cant wait till crimbo
take life by the balls

RandomWiiPlayer

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

Untitled

That is my job....

I say Bowser gets his airships and opens a can of whoopass on the Mushroom Kingdom again. Then Mario goes to space to save her. The end.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Noire

Tatanga will show up from an alternate galaxy and impregnate Daisy (like he always wanted to), and you have to fight off that bar-steward child of that unholy union with a laserbeam sword and a mecha-Yoshi that spews liquid plasma.

Or Peach'll get kidnapped by Bowser.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Bigdog

Plot? What is that of which you speak of?

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

Kid_A

Starkiller wrote:

Rosalina was a fail imo, I mean where'd she some from???

Okay, how do I explain this...when a mommy Luma and a Daddy Luma love eachother very much....

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Mandoble

After so many kidnapping, Peach felt in love with Bowser. But evil and jealous Mario kidnaps Bowser and Peach will try to save him.

Mandoble

vonboysp

i really don't care if theres any story at all. i actually wouldn't care if they just plopped me on that spaceship central thingy saying "play some level NOWS".

NA Wii system: 0494-2497-1700-6172
Excitebots: 2192-6437-3103

The_Fox

Bowser acquires nuclear weapons which he aims at the Mushroom Kingdom with plans to finish them off altogether. Mario and Luigi proceed to throw morality out the window and torture the Koopa Kids until they get the launch codes. After a final gun battle that leaves Bowser dead Mario and Luigi make their move on other Mushroom Kingdom threats, such as Wart. (See? I left it open for part 3!)

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

skywake

Kid_A wrote:

Even if the game had no plot, and you were simply given a single line of text at the beginning that said "Get some stars and cool stuff will happen", it would still be a spectacular game.

I'll go one step further. Even if it was just a "Guitar Hero like" list of levels with a star to get at the end like it always is it would STILL be awesome. The only thing that makes Mario great is the good level design. Period.

They will probably have Bowser kidnap Peach but if they don't I won't care as long as the levels are good. If there is somehow less plot then there has always been and the levels are "the best ever" it will instantly be "the best ever" Mario game. If they bring out a huge plot and create an epic story and the gameplay sucks..... I would wonder why they didn't make a b-grade movie instead.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

kevohki

Plot -

Toad: "Oh no Mario, Bowser kidnapped the Princess!"
Mario: "Damn, again? I swear...kicks Toad... that's for that 'another castle' bs."

Adventure begins.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.