Forums

Topic: Pearl Harbor: Red Sun Rising Impressions

Posts 221 to 240 of 273

CoffeeWithGames

CoffeewithGames wrote:

I should be putting up another video either tonight/tomorrow of the Survival or Avenging Ace mode, to show off some more flying and aerial combat from the game.

Alright, the new video I posted up is of the Avenging Ace feature in the game. Just a good way to show off the game's controls and dogfighting.
Here's the link to the video and brief write-up about certain things happening in the video: http://coffeewithgames.blogspot.com/2010/07/pearl-harbor-tril...

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

Ravage

I still plan to get this game, but not until I at least finish Mass Effect 2.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

eripmav

Play it on the side Ravage;) I absolutely adored Mass Effect 1 & 2. Who are you trying to woo?

eripmav

amin915

Just bought this...lets see how it goes.

amin915

eripmav

Thought my ears were burning! Let us know how you get on amin915

eripmav

luke17

I find it odd that the Pearl Harbor game is selling better in Europe than in the US. Any thoughts?? I just saw Pearl Harbor a month ago while visiting my Mom in Hawaii, and I plan on purchasing the game with my next pts card. You'd think Americans would have more interest considering it was us the Japanese bombed....not the Europeans. Ah well... I guess owning 2 aquarium games and a fishing game sequel are more important.

luke17

luke17

Adding on to my last post....I think you should have done more with the backgrounds in the game. The Hawaiian landscape is FAR from perfectly flat. Even while standing at Pearl Harbor (Which is relatively flat) you can see beautiful scenery in the background.

luke17

eripmav

I'd always previously assumed it'd be the opposite too, being a subject close to many an Americans' heart so to speak. Or it could be that European's have better taste in games....<awaits a flaming> Also it's quite possibly down to the fact that Europe's WiiWare market isn't as big as the installed US WiiWare market.

@Nintendo64 what country are you in squire?

Another review in, quite enjoyable. It's short, goes through the game, controls etc and will really help those of you who're sat on the fence as to whether to buy the game or not!

http://bit.ly/b9MWd2

eripmav

Nintendo-64

eripmav wrote:

@Nintendo64 what country are you in squire?

If i understand you right you ask where i am from.

I am from germany.

Nintendo-64

giannis

I think it's the right time to download this game

Wii Code :0068 8964 2281 1813

Sean_Aaron

I've done a few missions and there's a good level of challenge here. Remote-only is definitely the better control scheme. Nicely done Legendo!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Spoony_Tech

Just downloaded this the other day and I'm impressed with the level of detail. Have only done the first mission but like what I see so far. Looking forward to really getting into this

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Nintendo-64

@eripmav Can you tell us some sales numbers? Because i really want a 2nd part.

Nintendo-64

eripmav

@Nintendo64 to be quite honest, I don't know them. I'm not of liberty to know unless told tbh. I'm sorry, I'd love to know myself!

@Sean Aaron & @Tech101 Thanks guys, glad you're enjoying it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the glowing comments from guys such as yourselves is far more important to us than high score...although obviously, I am chuffed at how we've fared.

eripmav

Nintendo-64

@eripmav So you have to wait for Nintendo telling you the sales? By the way how do you get the money for the games sold? And how much get Nintendo from it?

eripmav wrote:

Cheers Nintendo-64

Prost,Eripmav.

Edited on by Nintendo-64

Nintendo-64

eripmav

I'm not of liberty to go into numbers etc, it's all under contractual agreement with the big N and is more than my life's worth:)

eripmav

Sean_Aaron

Nintendo-64 wrote:

@eripmav So you have to wait for Nintendo telling you the sales? By the way how do you get the money for the games sold? And how much get Nintendo from it?

Developers have gone on record in the past stating that there's some kind of sales threshold that must be crossed before Nintendo will pay out which is ostensibly to discourage attempting to sell crapware in the Wii shop. I think the figures that have been bandied about in the past about Nintendo's cut is something like %30? Not as generous as iPhone, but apparently moreso than Microsoft/Sony with the addition that it's easier to get on WiiWare than the competition.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.