Forums

Topic: NBA JAM

Posts 141 to 160 of 195

Tasuki

@Ballkirby1: Nope havent figured out how to unlock any politicians. I did however unlock a few of the classic players including Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman so now I can play as the Classic Chicago Bulls team. XD

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

retired_account

Playing through the Classic Campaign co-op is a lot of fun. I wish I chose the Heat instead of the Magic though, haha.

retired_account

nintendonerd0011

pixelman wrote:

Playing through the Classic Campaign co-op is a lot of fun. I wish I chose the Heat instead of the Magic though, haha.

I agree. I'm playing through the Classic Campaign. I just beat the Wilkens/Webb Legends team, and am using the Heat. Is there even any question as to which team is the best in the game? Lebron is unreal, and Wade is pretty damn good as well. The only teams that even compare are the Magic and the Lakers.

nintendonerd0011

Tasuki

My son and I are doing a classic campaign as well but we are playing as the Lakers. We just beat the Stockton/Malone Jazz Legend team. I have to say I am still having a blast with this game but I have to say I probably wouldnt be having as much fun is I was playing this myself you deffinatly have to have another person playing with you.

My Backlog

retired_account

@Od: Overwhelming bouts of nostalgia experienced when I found it and not 4HOL at Best Buy, lol.

@nintendonerd0011: Funny you should mention all three of those, because I pretty much only play as the Magic and Lakers, and my bro ALWAYS plays as the Heat.

retired_account

retired_account

Yeah. It was the first one I've ever made that actually turned out to be good, heh.

It's still overpriced though.

retired_account

sonic_brawler95

I wanna play as Obama.... >_____>

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Tasuki

Ok I dont know if any of you guys notice this but or know this, but back in the original NBA Jam on the Sega CD version anyway not sure on the SNES or Genesis versions their was an option called CPU assistant I believe it was called, where if you turned it on if one team outright dominated another one the team that is dominating would start missing easy shots and the losing team especially if it was a CPU team would suddenly get harder.

Now after playing it for awhile (I have one more row of Classic Campaign to go) I noticed that when my son and I go on a streak usually if there is a 20 point difference that we will miss all kinds of easy shots like dunks will bounce off the rim or three pointer will drift lazy towards the basket and end up an air ball. Also the computer will become more aggresive shoving more and just being a bit tougher like if the CPU assist was on. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

My Backlog

retired_account

All I've noticed is that Remix Tour is insanely hard. The CPU is really, really, really aggressive. D:

retired_account

Tasuki

pixelman wrote:

All I've noticed is that Remix Tour is insanely hard. The CPU is really, really, really aggressive. D:

Yep I just played it and got my butt handed to me probably wont mess with the Remix mode too much. Besides the insanely high difficulty level it just didnt appeal to me.

My Backlog

SuperMarioFan96

Is someone from NL doing a review of this one? I'm waiting on it before I make my decision.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

WAM

Game is really fun and addictive...maybe not worth $50 though

WAM

TheBaconator

Found more cheats:

Press left 13 times then + to unlock Democrats
Press right 13 times then + to unlock Republicans
Press up,left down, right, up left, down right, 1, and 2 to unlock J.Cole and 9th Wonder

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

retired_account

Hahahaha left and right, nice. Thanks ballkirby.

retired_account

WanderingHypocrite

WAM wrote:

Game is really fun and addictive...maybe not worth $50 though

Not without online.

WanderingHypocrite

Nintendo Network ID: callmediego

TheBaconator

I personally don't care about online. I can see what they meant by needing the online to run at 60 fps or else the gameplay would be ruined. And there is not a big difference between playing with a complete stranger and no voice chat and playing against the cpu. This is really one of those games where online wouldn't even match the fun of local multiplayer.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.