Forums

Topic: Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Vouchers

Posts 121 to 140 of 230

vivancoh20

@sdk2k9 I have 19 friend vouchers, lets trade 11. My Wii friend code is 3656 2432 9602 9324

vivancoh20

sdk2k9

@vivancoh20 I have added you and I now have 18 friend vouchers.

Edited on by sdk2k9

sdk2k9

vivancoh20

@sdk2k9 I´ve sent you 5 friend vouchers to know how it works. I'll send you the rest after you send me back yours. Thanks

vivancoh20

TysonOfTime

I've been chipping away at my MP Trilogy copy, and I'd like to know what this is exactly, and how can I help?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TruckNinjet

If anyone is still trading friend vouchers for NTSC trilogy, I've collected about half of what's needed for unlocks.

TruckNinjet

gandrin

I have up to 15 green vouchers I'd like to trade. These are the MP trilogy version, vouchers from MP 3 corruption (is it different in the standalone??)

My Wii address is 5078 2932 4294 8468. Vivancoh looks like you had some left over-- anyone else?

Edited on by gandrin

gandrin

buddakeks

Hi guys,

After almost 2 years I'm playing corruption again...what a great game. I have a lot of friend vouchers and would like to share them.
Let me know, when you add me. I added only @gandrin so far.

My code is in my sig.

Cheers!

EDIT: I live in the EU, I assume that matters?!

Edited on by buddakeks

3DS-FC: 4511-0483-5718
Wii-FC: 5710-9774-9328-9640

dinedal

Add mine too for CORUPTION

5442-4573-7945-7623

dinedal

Pikellaneous

Mine is 4412-2646-1229-9056. I have Trilogy and Corruption.

Pikellaneous

Pikellaneous

I've added dinedal, gandrin, zach777, luigi_is_better, vonseux, TBO2007, and vahlys. My code is 4412 2646 1229 9056.

Pikellaneous

Frintu72

Alright, before I transfer over to my Wii U, I need to finally do the same. I have all 26 Friend Vouchers, so whoever needs any, I'm free. I unfortunately require the 15 necessary to unlock all the bonuses.

I have Metroid Prime Trilogy, and my FC is 0769 3439 8284 5570. Thank you so much. I'll add gandrin and Pikellaneous right now. Message me if you're ready to trade.

Edited on by Frintu72

Frintu72

PanicPuppet

I need vouchers! I want to see my Mii's bobblehead in Samus's ship very bad! As well as all the other voucher-only goodies.

I'll add my FC later.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Frintu72

Alright Austroid lol. Well, don't forget please. I'd be glad to add you and help complete your collection, but remember: the Wii's friend system is rather stupid and tedious. We need to add each other in order to be able to see and/or send anything. How many friend vouchers do you have, if you don't mind me asking? You practically get an automatic 10 just for playing Prime 3, and there are some other easy ones out there.

Frintu72

PanicPuppet

Frintu72 wrote:

Alright Austroid lol. Well, don't forget please. I'd be glad to add you and help complete your collection, but remember: the Wii's friend system is rather stupid and tedious. We need to add each other in order to be able to see and/or send anything. How many friend vouchers do you have, if you don't mind me asking? You practically get an automatic 10 just for playing Prime 3, and there are some other easy ones out there.

Just checked and I have 15 vouchers.

And my FC is in my sig now, so I don't forget it

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Frintu72

Austroid wrote:

Just checked and I have 15 vouchers.

And my FC is in my sig now, so I don't forget it

Great! I just added you, and I'd advise you do the same for me. A 15-for-15 trade should get us both everything we need, so I'm ready when you are. Gonna get me that bobblehead and concept art lol. Thanks so much for the quick reply!

EDIT: In case you missed my Wii number though, I'll post it again here: 0769 3439 8284 5570. No point putting it in my sig since I won't be using it much longer though haha.

Edited on by Frintu72

Frintu72

PanicPuppet

Frintu72 wrote:

Great! I just added you, and I'd advise you do the same for me. A 15-for-15 trade should get us both everything we need, so I'm ready when you are. Gonna get me that bobblehead and concept art lol. Thanks so much for the quick reply!

EDIT: In case you missed my Wii number though, I'll post it again here: 0769 3439 8284 5570. No point putting it in my sig since I won't be using it much longer though haha.

Huh... your name isn't highlighted when I go to the friend vouchers list. And I sent a few just now...

PanicPuppet

Frintu72

Austroid wrote:

Huh... your name isn't highlighted when I go to the friend vouchers list. And I sent a few just now...

Ah, I just got them! I'll send you some back right away. I trust you, so I'll send you all 15. You can send me the other 12 once you receive them. Sound good?

Frintu72

PanicPuppet

Frintu72 wrote:

Ah, I just got them! I'll send you some back right away. I trust you, so I'll send you all 15. You can send me the other 12 once you receive them. Sound good?

Alrighty then! (I'm a trustworthy guy) I'll get those sent as soon as I can!

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.