Showing 101 to 120 of 229
101. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 00:02 GMT
@Ideal_Hero it says that you have no saved data as well. The friend registration followed through fine. Hmmm, i have checked if my WiiConnect24 is on and it is. I've sent you a friend voucher too
102. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 00:22 GMT
@Purple-Pikmin It does not show that you have sent me a friend voucher. We should try to look up the answer to this problem.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
103. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 00:29 GMT
@Purple-Pikmin I think I understand the problem. You are in the UK and I am in the US so the games are region locked.
104. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 16:09 GMT
@Ideal_Hero Ah thats what i expected. Never mind, cheers anyway dude
105. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 19:05 GMT
@Purple-Pikmin Good luck finding friend vouchers.
106. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:34 GMT
@Ideal_Hero: Do you need any? I'll trade if you have some also. My FC is 7004-0897-7160-9648.
Your argument is
Return to Form Nintendo Miiverse Protest Group: A Group of Protesters Want Nintendo to Readopt Older Gaming Philosophies and Listen to it's Fans
Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan
107. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:40 GMT
@SomeBitTripFan Yes I still need some vouchers. You can find my FC on the previous page of the thread.
108. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:45 GMT
I just added you. Thanks for the ninja-speed response.
109. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:48 GMT
110. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:53 GMT
@SomeBitTripFan Do you have the Prime Trilogy or just Metroid Prime 3?
111. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:01 GMT
@Ideal_Hero: I have Trilogy, tin case and all. How many vouchers do you have? I have 17 on one file and 1 on the other.
112. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:05 GMT
I currently have 14. I lost three. What's strange is that it is currently saying that you don't have save data for the Trilogy. Is your WiiConnect 24 configured?
113. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:30 GMT
It hasn't added you yet on my Wii.
114. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:37 GMT
I've tried sending you a message to see if a solid connection has been formed. Let me know when you are fully ready.
115. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 23:09 GMT
I might not be ready until very late tonight (2 or 3 EST). So do whatever you want. I won't be ready anytime soon unless otherwise.
116. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 16:11 GMT
I'm ready now and sent 3 vouchers. I'll send more if you need any.
117. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 16:18 GMT
It does not indicate that they have arrived or that you even have save data for the Trilogy. I don't understand what's wrong. Is my name in white on the Friend vouchers page?
118. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 17:31 GMT
Yes it is in white. I got your message too. Try checking your settings. Everything is working fine on my end.
119. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 19:07 GMT
@SomeBitTripFan I found the problem, and I received the vouchers. How many do you need? I'll send you that many and you can send me the same amount.
120. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 19:57 GMT
I need 17, but you don't need to rush and get 3 more. 14 would be great.