Showing 101 to 120 of 198
101. Posted: Mon 19th Nov 2012 17:52 GMT
@Ideal_Hero yeah we seem to have connected properly because you're a registered friend on the wii menu. I have my WiiConnect24 configured both on the wii system as well as the game. You're the same, it says you dont have any saved data of Metroid Prime Trilogy either
102. Posted: Mon 19th Nov 2012 20:09 GMT
@Purple-Pikmin Have you received 3 friend vouchers from me? If so, we are connected properly and we can send vouchers.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
Yeah! We're DYSFUNCTIONAL HEROES!
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
103. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 00:02 GMT
@Ideal_Hero it says that you have no saved data as well. The friend registration followed through fine. Hmmm, i have checked if my WiiConnect24 is on and it is. I've sent you a friend voucher too
104. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 00:22 GMT
@Purple-Pikmin It does not show that you have sent me a friend voucher. We should try to look up the answer to this problem.
105. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 00:29 GMT
@Purple-Pikmin I think I understand the problem. You are in the UK and I am in the US so the games are region locked.
106. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 16:09 GMT
@Ideal_Hero Ah thats what i expected. Never mind, cheers anyway dude
107. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 19:05 GMT
@Purple-Pikmin Good luck finding friend vouchers.
108. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:34 GMT
@Ideal_Hero: Do you need any? I'll trade if you have some also. My FC is 7004-0897-7160-9648.
Black Knight: "Is that all there is? No chance,no resistance."
Greil: "No, now you have my pissed off son to worry about!"
Greil: "Stay away from that knight.
"Ike: "I will. You hugged him, and look at you now."
Greil: shakes head
Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan
109. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:40 GMT
@SomeBitTripFan Yes I still need some vouchers. You can find my FC on the previous page of the thread.
110. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:45 GMT
I just added you. Thanks for the ninja-speed response.
111. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:48 GMT
112. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 20:53 GMT
@SomeBitTripFan Do you have the Prime Trilogy or just Metroid Prime 3?
113. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:01 GMT
@Ideal_Hero: I have Trilogy, tin case and all. How many vouchers do you have? I have 17 on one file and 1 on the other.
114. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:05 GMT
I currently have 14. I lost three. What's strange is that it is currently saying that you don't have save data for the Trilogy. Is your WiiConnect 24 configured?
115. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:30 GMT
It hasn't added you yet on my Wii.
116. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 21:37 GMT
I've tried sending you a message to see if a solid connection has been formed. Let me know when you are fully ready.
117. Posted: Fri 23rd Nov 2012 23:09 GMT
I might not be ready until very late tonight (2 or 3 EST). So do whatever you want. I won't be ready anytime soon unless otherwise.
118. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 16:11 GMT
I'm ready now and sent 3 vouchers. I'll send more if you need any.
119. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 16:18 GMT
It does not indicate that they have arrived or that you even have save data for the Trilogy. I don't understand what's wrong. Is my name in white on the Friend vouchers page?
120. Posted: Sat 24th Nov 2012 17:31 GMT
Yes it is in white. I got your message too. Try checking your settings. Everything is working fine on my end.