Wii Forum

Topic: Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Vouchers

Showing 221 to 229 of 229

AuthorMessage

mugetsu123

221. Posted:

ninjakittycat wrote:

I have 9 voucher codes. I'd like to have at least 5 in return so ask me if you wanna trade.
FC: 7771 8715 4718 1639

i have 16 vouchers and my code is 3521 6959 2924 1508
to ninjakittycat

mugetsu123

AuthorMessage

Vio_Absol

222. Posted:

Is still someone out for some vouchers to trade?
i will add you if yes, since i still need some XD

Vio_Absol

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

223. Posted:

I'M SO SAD NOW I CAN'T GET THE FUSION SUIT OR BOBBLE HEAD SAD FACE

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

K_Ichigo-15

224. Posted:

I will get my trilogy copy in a few days and be able to start earning vouchers (not sure if my standard Corruption vouchers will show up in the trilogy). However it will be a few weeks until I get internet again, I will be back then and be willing to trade with anyone needing the green tokens.

K_Ichigo-15

AuthorMessage

grr

225. Posted:

Does anyone know if we can still trade vouchers on mpt? Also does anyone have some we could trade? I picked this up during black friday and would like to get as many of the extras as possible. My fc is 1941 4665 6263 3544. Thanks for any help.

grr

Twitter: grr_h

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

226. Posted:

After 6 years and 8 months WiiConnect24 was disabled on 28th June 2013.

Trading vouchers in Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and Metroid Prime Trilogy was a WiiConnect24 feature.
This is lost now unfortunately.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

grr

227. Posted:

aww fair enough. i really should have picked it up when it was released but i never really got into playing on my wii. thanks for the info. guess ill never get all the extras then.

grr

Twitter: grr_h

AuthorMessage

K_Ichigo-15

228. Posted:

Just google "Metroid Prime Trilogy Save", I just downloaded a save from gamefaqs to unlock all the extras.

K_Ichigo-15

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

229. Posted:

@ninjakittycat : I'm pretty sure you can't trade vouchers anymore, WiiConnect24 was closed down. I've sent complaints to Nintendo, maybe you can do the same.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan