Forums

Topic: Metroid Prime Trilogy Friend Vouchers

Posts 141 to 160 of 230

Tischus

Just joined this site and noticed the transferral of Friend Vouchers within the MPT series. Anyone still need to trade? I have all the Vouchers necessary for everything (15+) and I am willing to trade them to get the 15+ Friend Tokens to unlock everything. My Wii Nickname and Wii Number is in the sig of my post. Let me know if you've added me!

Edited on by Tischus

Wii Number: 7362|9889|1573|6341
Wii Nickname: Tischus

krazzy

Ill trade with you !!! i got 16 to give you umm.... Hey ill try adding you and such... do you have an IM service of sorts Tischus? contact me at [email protected]
That would be my messenger for Windows live

krazzy

krazzy

I have not a clue but i have the game on wii so..

krazzy

krazzy

yea umm my wii number is 8355 0209 6666 6098

krazzy

DPST-TMPST

krazzy wrote:

yea umm my wii number is 8355 0209 6666 6098

Hello, I would like to trade my 25 Friend Vouchers and need 15 Friend Credits to finally unlock the rest of the Extras in Metroid Prime Trilogy. I use the North American version of the game. I want to do this before Nintendo decides to stop serving the Wii.

My Wii Number: 1457 9228 0348 5678

DPST-TMPST

MollyHeart

DPST-TMPST wrote:

Hello, I would like to trade my 25 Friend Vouchers and need 15 Friend Credits to finally unlock the rest of the Extras in Metroid Prime Trilogy. I use the North American version of the game. I want to do this before Nintendo decides to stop serving the Wii.

^ Same here. I wasn't in any rush before but I'd like to get the trade done while the Wii's online service is still going.

My Wii number is 4592 3953 0473 8668 if anyone here still needs someone to trade with. North American version of Trilogy, exactly 15 Friend Vouchers up for trade. (Only just recently started playing again after a Disc Read Error killed my Wii for a year. >_> But 15 for 15 should be enough.)

MollyHeart

DPST-TMPST

MollyHeart wrote:

DPST-TMPST wrote:

^ Same here. I wasn't in any rush before but I'd like to get the trade done while the Wii's online service is still going.

My Wii number is 4592 3953 0473 8668 if anyone here still needs someone to trade with. North American version of Trilogy, exactly 15 Friend Vouchers up for trade. (Only just recently started playing again after a Disc Read Error killed my Wii for a year. >_> But 15 for 15 should be enough.)

I ended up trading with someone else so I now have 9 Vouchers. (I would have 10 if I didn't trade that extra Voucher by mistake). I can farm some more for you if you wish, although I need time for that. I NO longer need 15 Friend Credits, as someone else provided for me.

Edited on by DPST-TMPST

DPST-TMPST

MollyHeart

DPST-TMPST wrote:

I ended up trading with someone else so I now have 9 Vouchers. (I would have 10 if I didn't trade that extra Voucher by mistake). I can farm some more for you if you wish, although I need time for that. I NO longer need 15 Friend Credits, as someone else provided for me.

Sure, I'll take any you can send!

And I'll leave my Wii number up here for anyone else still looking. I'm still playing the game, so I'm sure I'll get more than the 15 I currently have if anyone just needs a few extra to finish the unlockables, too.

MollyHeart

DPST-TMPST

MollyHeart wrote:

DPST-TMPST wrote:

Sure, I'll take any you can send!

And I'll leave my Wii number up here for anyone else still looking. I'm still playing the game, so I'm sure I'll get more than the 15 I currently have if anyone just needs a few extra to finish the unlockables, too.

I added you. Be sure to register me if you have not already. I hope it registers quickly so I can give you what you need. Last time I hooked up with a person to trade Vouchers/Credits, it took a long time for both our names to register to make the trade.

My Wii Number: 1457 9228 0348 5678

Edited on by DPST-TMPST

DPST-TMPST

MollyHeart

DPST-TMPST wrote:

I added you. Be sure to register me if you have not already. I hope it registers quickly so I can give you what you need. Last time I hooked up with a person to trade Vouchers/Credits, it took a long time for both our names to register to make the trade.

Yeah, I hate how long it takes sometimes. >_>

But you're added and confirmed on mine now!

MollyHeart

DPST-TMPST

MollyHeart wrote:

DPST-TMPST wrote:

Yeah, I hate how long it takes sometimes. >_>

But you're added and confirmed on mine now!

I sent you 15. Enjoy having a fully completed game.

DPST-TMPST

MollyHeart

Thanks! Just got all 15! ^_^

And for anyone else browsing this topic that still needs Friend Credits, once again, my Wii number is 4592 3953 0473 8668. I have the North American version of Metroid Prime Trilogy, and 20 Friend Vouchers (and counting!). Obviously, I won't need any in return anymore.

MollyHeart

Mixmatch

I got 20 friend vouchers I need to unlock some things. console number is 4363 5017 0005 8995

Mixmatch

Alphard

I have 15 Friend Vouchers and desperately need Friend credits. If anyone could please help me out I would be glad to send them vouchers in return. My console number is 0729 5840 9486 0634. Thank you very much to all those who are kind enough to respond. I need 15 of them to unlock everything.

Edited on by Alphard

Alphard

Zkarts

I had Metroid Prime 3 Corruption already, but could never get everything and now I picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy and now that I reached Corruption it turns out I still need the friend credits
I'm on a PAL system, don't have that many vouchers in Trilogy just yet, but I can copy my save to send the needed credits.
My friend code is 7784 3751 0299 1054.
Thanks to anyone who can help me out

Nintendo Wii Friend Code: 7784 3751 0299 1054

Captain_Toad

Got Metroid Prime 3. Need friend coins!
Wii friend code is below!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

Tischus wrote:

Just joined this site and noticed the transferral of Friend Vouchers within the MPT series. Anyone still need to trade? I have all the Vouchers necessary for everything (15+) and I am willing to trade them to get the 15+ Friend Tokens to unlock everything. My Wii Nickname and Wii Number is in the sig of my post. Let me know if you've added me!

Okay you just been added.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

HawkeyeWii

You guys better hurry up with this, Nintendo looks like they will be pulling the plug on Wiiconnect24 soon.
Oh the convenience of having 2 Wii's I did the friend voucher thing for MP Trilogy a long time ago. I really hated how so much of the extra content was based on those friend vouchers...
Good luck to you all

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

MiloScat

Ok, you guys seem pretty active. I'm in the same boat as many, rushing to get my friend credits before the service is shut down. I'm on PAL Trilogy, friend code 7003-3127-8517-0623. I have 16 vouchers to send, just need 15. Thanks to any PALers who can help out.

MiloScat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.