Forums

Topic: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition

Posts 141 to 160 of 166

Machu

That was a phat video dude, thanks! Gotta love those jumping sniper kills.

Rawr!

pikku

@Darzan awesome videos! Skillet is one of my favorite bands

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Dazran303

I recently got a 49 Kill Streak on Call Of Duty 4 MWR Online! Check it out below!
Oh, I also do some Commentary on this video too so make sure you check it out and let me know what you think? Thanks everyone =)

Dazran303

Nintendo Network ID: Dazran3o3 | Twitter:

Acidfoxdyi831

is it ok if i ask ppl here and now for friend codes?
i want more ppl on my friendslist
n e 1 wanna trade codes??

let me know if u add me
4166 4068 8831-Af0xdyi831

wii console # 8741 9414 5054 3092
Monster hunter tri: Acidf0xD

Machu

Thanks for posting yet another awesome video Daz, I love watching them .Nice touch adding commentary, I really enjoyed listening to your retrospective thoughts as you went around killing, it definitely adds to the experience.

And well done on a sick streak dude!

Rawr!

GamingAddict

Man Dazran sure makes it looks easy ! I think my best streak was 17 or 18. Dang dude that was actually fun to watch.

GamingAddict

The_Fox

Huh, so Dazran is Irish? I had no clue!

The commentary spices your vid up bit, and that's a sweet killstreak. It says something when you get more kills than the other team has combined.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Percentful

Time for the questioner to pop into another thread...
Does this game have throwing knives like the PS3/360 versions? I love the PS3 version, and I'm considering this. Also, are there any other big gameplay differences?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

The_Fox

110percentful wrote:

Time for the questioner to pop into another thread...
Does this game have throwing knives like the PS3/360 versions? I love the PS3 version, and I'm considering this. Also, are there any other big gameplay differences?

The throwing knives are only in MW2. MW on the Wii has no Kill cam, maxes out at 8 players (I think) and has no voice chat feature. It's still pretty good, just feels a bit gimped compared to the other versions

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Spoony_Tech

Just started playing 3 weeks ago. Had the game for about 5 months though. Got this and WaW at the same time and been playing that the last 5 months. Got to say i wish i put this game in sooner because its much better then WaW even though i still like it. Almost first prestige. Be there in a day or two. Looking for friend codes. Here is mine if anyone would like to add me 005897113749! Let me know if its ok to use any of the codes on this forum. Would love to team up with some of you. Screen name is also Tech.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

The_Fox

Hmmm...given the crap load of money it made on P.C, 360 and PS3 I wouldn't be surprised at all to see it get a gimped but respectable port to the Wii.

-President John Adams

Machu

LOL, that was very diplomatic of you sir.

Rawr!

Spoony_Tech

Acidfoxdyi831 wrote:

is it ok if i ask ppl here and now for friend codes?
i want more ppl on my friendslist
n e 1 wanna trade codes??

let me know if u add me
4166 4068 8831-Af0xdyi831

Added you if want to add me go ahead.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

D-man23

Hey I love MW1 Reflex I can't get on right now so I will add you guys and post mine later!

D-man23

spacekadet

Anyone who plays Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex edition please add me to your friends list I am on almost every day playing but have no idea how to add people i have played with. my friends code is 4966-6136-3263 I have added everyone else but thexorcist your code is invaild. Anyone wants to add me my wii console number is 0665-0702-3107-6371 just let me know if you add me to your console

Edited on by spacekadet

spacekadet

spacekadet

To thexorcist
Your friend code will not work it keeps saying invaild

spacekadet

2OSS

1123-2456-3197 ADD ME PLEASE I HAVE NO FRIENDS
Im level 35, 1st prestige and im pretty good

2OSS

matthewm

hey, i need friends on MW Reflex. I'll give you my Friend code soon. does anyone knows the gamers mvcgirl and chelsey, cause that was an awesome Team Death match today.

matthewm

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.