Forums

Topic: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition

Posts 121 to 140 of 166

Thomas_Joseph

Just got this game myself. I really have to devote some time to TvC so I won't be playing this right away.

Currently playing: Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA), Infinite Space (NDS)

Friend Codes
Monster Lab: 4511-9376-9582; Water Warfare: 3781-7983-7040; TMNT Smash Up: 2064-0130-4425
[strong]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: 2149-9558-3085 (Deuce); Conduit: 3782-0434...

Vendetta

The+Fox wrote:

@Vendetta and Panda:
That exchange gave me a good laugh.

I'd been holding that one for juuuuust the right moment.

Vendetta

coyote37

Hi,

First time poster and all that. This seems the most appropriate forum to ask this.

Has anyone else had problems finding a match in the last few days? I've been playing online since Christmas and it's never taken more than a minute or two to find a live match. But over the last two days I've found myself sitting in the lobby without finding a single match, as if no-one else is online, which seems hard to believe. No connection problems, just can't seem to actually find anyone else playing, which is the opposite of what was happening only three or four days ago. Anyone else had these sort of problems?

coyote37

insin

Have you tried going back out to the Single Player menu and back into Multiplayer mode again?

Sometimes I find if I fail to connect to a match, I'm unable to join any other matches until I quit out like this. Once, I ended up with it constantly flipping between the "trying to find matches" and "getting match quality" messages. This usually happens to me if I get a game an invite from a friend and am unable to connect to the host.

Edited on by insin

Wii: 4613-5253-0240-6656 | CoD Reflex: 2504-6311-0177 | Monster Hunter 3: Insin / FRZKJ5

coyote37

insin wrote:

Have you tried going back out to the Single Player menu and back into Multiplayer mode again?

Sometimes I find if I fail to connect to a match, I'm unable to join any other matches until I quit out like this. Once, I ended up with it constantly flipping between the "trying to find matches" and "getting match quality" messages. This usually happens to me if I get a game an invite from a friend and am unable to connect to the host.

This describes the problem I'm having, but I tried dropping in and out of singleplayer (played a level of singleplayer to pass the time then tried again later). I tried again last night (so after it had been switched off for 24 hours) and got the same problem.

I guess if other (UK?) people are still connecting and playing over the last few days, I should just wait it out and maybe it will fix itself. I was just wondering if it was the infinity ward servers or something.

coyote37

irken004

I haven't had problem with finding other players. I did used to have problems with keeping my connection though. A simple wireless router firmware update fixed that

Dazran303

Hey all,
I just have some really short (but fun!) uploads for you guys! Fails & Win situations! I'd love if you checked em out!

Quick 3 Kill-Streak Win!
[youtube:IG9NE3wnYa8]
Batteries in Wii Remote Fail!
[youtube:kB2v26hg9Y0]
Camping Double Fail!
[youtube:wF0U5RnVAg4]
Camping Fail 2!
[youtube:3cBFSNCf1Iw]
Camping Fail!
[youtube:hkKz8PF9bG0]

Dazran303

Nintendo Network ID: Dazran3o3 | Twitter:

Vendetta

Dazran, your vids alone make me want to get this game. Love the canned audiences!

Vendetta

The_Fox

Heh..There are few things better than sneaking up on a camper.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Dazran303

Thanks for the comments guys.... both of you! XD

I uploaded a new series of videos titled "PISTOL WHIP" Which sees me playing on Free For All with only a pistol! It makes for good viewing!

Match 1
[youtube:1MxXbiGRF30]

Match 2
[youtube:MWMYopUM3gU]

Match 3
[youtube:VZdcezX8uAc]

Match 4
[youtube:eWH3UV3duls]

Dazran303

Dazran303

I recently started hosting some Sniper lobby matches! They are really fun with some of my Youtube Subscribers! Check out this match here, I get 2 Collateral kills in it =)

=SNIPER LOBBY MATCH 4=
[youtube:wDvVMcRvaQc]

if you like this you can check out the full Playlist by clicking on the link below
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=71DB7F448E0F915E

Also check out my first Sniper 1v1 Sniper war here against a friend.
The video was too long so its in 2 parts, you can check out part 2 by clicking on the annotation at the end of video Part 1 =)

=SNIPER WAR 1v1 PART 1=
[youtube:OpgYcIVGIPM]

I recently uploaded 20+ videos of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex 4 Wii, to celebrate my youtube Channel account reaching the 1,000 Subscriber Mark! =)
Also thanks to everyone watching here on Nintendo Life.

Edited on by Dazran303

Dazran303

The_Fox

Nice! I'm not much for sniping most of the time, but that was a great map for it.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

RandomWiiPlayer

I hate the Overgrown map. I suck as a sniper, and that is basically the only class that can survive long enough to get a good kill streak on that stage. Plus, the snipers shoot me when I least expect it.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Chrono_Cross

Damn, Dazran your good with the pistol.

I'm fairly good with the desert eagle even though I tend to use the MP5 or the P90.
I'm also almost prestiged!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

irken004

Chrono+Cross wrote:

I noticed I gained about ten levels thnx to Double XP Weekend. I think I'm lvl 41 now?

Javet

Tell me if you add me. I currently don't have my game as I'm in a video game overload (LOT'S of games I need to beat). I lent it to a friend because it was all I was playing. But who ever adds me, I'll write down their code and put it in when my game returns.

Wii: 0360-6356-6675-1080
The Conduit: 3695-7803-7875
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars: 017373058875
World at War Wii: 438267467363
Modern Warfare Reflex: 530215589556
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 5155-2783-2976
Scribblenauts: 0689-4633-5945

RandomWiiPlayer

irken004 wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

I noticed I gained about ten levels thnx to Double XP Weekend. I think I'm lvl 41 now?

How to heck did you manage that? I'm only in the early 20's!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

irken004

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

How to heck did you manage that? I'm only in the early 20's!

idk, the game says I have about 26 hours of gameplay put into it. Double XP weekend is where I spent alot of time, and playing Domination mode helps rack up XP

Dazran303

Ace in The hole!!!
Check out my latest video. I got a 31 Kill Streak, the match ended with me on 31 kills, and 0 deaths!! This video is Sniper Gameplay on Bloc Map. Check it out its loaded with really nice moments... there is a collateral in this match, see if you can spot it! =)

Click Here
[youtube:XrunL7EEcsA]

Dazran303

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.