Forums

Topic: 200$

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

boomface123

getting money already know 50 is to preorder beetles rockband but what else also got an 360

boomface123

Ramandus

There's a lot of games to watch out for the next few months. I have Beatles Rock Band preordered as well. I also preordered the new Tekken (6?). There's also the New Super Mario Bros Wii and Muramasa... and the sequel to Super Mario Galaxy. You probably already know about Little King's Story coming out on Tuesday, as well as Wii Sports Resort coming out next week.

If you haven't heard of any of those, you can look up videos of them on Youtube

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

suburban_sensei

I am with Ramandus...I would say pre-order New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Wii Sports Resort. I think since I have about $350 bucks right now (just for spending), I may pre-order WSR, since it won't break the bank.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Machu

Beatles Rockband!? That sounds f*****g sweet!

If I were you I go down the pub, spank it up the wall, then throw up and wake up the next feeling like an idiot. That my friend, is value for money.

Rawr!

boomface123

super mario bros. wii i pre order so now i have 100$ should i get madworld and house of the dead overkill or rockband 1 game only and the simpsons

boomface123

retired_account

MadWorld doesn't sound that great. Short and repetitive. Overkill thinks it's "cool" by throwing F-Bombs at you every two seconds.

You could consider Metroid Prime Trilogy, three huge games for the price of one.

retired_account

Cryptonic

you got a 360? please tell me that you are going to get assassins creed 2!

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

LoopyLuigi

Metroid Prime Trilogy or Wii Sports Resort would be my top picks, then The Conduit and Ghostbusters.

It's a me, Luigi!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.