Forums

Topic: zelda u : whats going on

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

MasterHiggins

Zelda Wii U is a secret port of the CD-I game,so stay alert!

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

LzWinky

Seandaddy wrote:

Zelda Wii U is a secret port of the CD-I game,so stay alert!

No, it's a rehash! Learn your terms!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Dreamz

I still have my fingers crossed that Nintendo causes a major gaming quake by announcing that the new Zelda game finally has you actually take control of Zelda herself. After a certain point, the Goddesses need to slap her hand and tell her she can have her Triforce of Wisdom back after she proves she can for once in her life avoid being captured by a villain with more raw power than brain cells...

Edited on by Dreamz

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

LzWinky

Dreamz wrote:

I still have my fingers crossed that Nintendo causes a major gaming quake by announcing that the new Zelda game finally has you actually take control of Zelda herself. After a certain point, the Goddesses need to slap her hand and tell her she can have her Triforce of Wisdom back after she proves she for once in her life avoid being captured by a villain with more raw power than brain cells...

But I don't wanna play as Zelda! I wanna keep things the way they are! The princess must be kidnapped and saved by a feminine guy in tights!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

Unca_Lz wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

I still have my fingers crossed that Nintendo causes a major gaming quake by announcing that the new Zelda game finally has you actually take control of Zelda herself. After a certain point, the Goddesses need to slap her hand and tell her she can have her Triforce of Wisdom back after she proves she for once in her life avoid being captured by a villain with more raw power than brain cells...

But I don't wanna play as Zelda! I wanna keep things the way they are! The princess must be kidnapped and saved by a feminine guy in tights!

Tingle is on the case!

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

LzWinky

Squid wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

Tingle is on the case!

Aw yeah, they should hire you!

UGXwolf

Squid wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

Tingle is on the case!

WAT? No. Tingle is too manly for this job. They need someone with finesse! Poise! An emo hair cut! And a tragic backstory that makes our new anti-hero shine! Ghirahim is the new main character of Legend of Zelda! What mystical twist of fate could have turned him good? Only time will tell! And flash backs. In fact! Forget it all! Scrap the game and make it an anime! We'll be raking in the big bucks, then!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tobiaku

Lets not forget The legend of Groose

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.