Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 521 to 540 of 556

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature I mean, that shopkeep is a jerk, but stealing is still stealing. XD I suppose an alternative would be to name Link as THIEF to begin with....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

Out of curiosity, can anyone locate castlevania games on the wii u eshop? I was considering picking up one by they don't even seem to be available anymore. The nes and the Gameboy advance games are missing.

Edit: I think I noticed something similar a while back but was still able to find one of them and putchase them. Now I cant seem to find any of them other than 4.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Hmm...Odd. Have you tried other channels? Such as through Nintendo.com? Maybe they just aren't listed due to a bug? If they're not longer available, to me that suggests they lost some of the licensing rights to a few Konami games.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx it was on nintendo.com but I haven't checked the eshop. My wii u is packed up for the move so I won't fire it up til next week

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Totally understandable, pointless to remove something that's carefully packed until the time is ripe again. Good luck with the move! They can be stressful. Hopefully you don't have to haul all your stuff too far lol.

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx thanks really appreciate it. Its not too bad only 20 minutes away. I just wana know if I can actually buy those games! Lol.

NintendoByNature

Dogorilla

@NintendoByNature They're still available on nintendo.co.uk, but I don't know about in the US. Although I think I remember someone on this website saying some of the Castlevania games were removed from the US eShop at some point?

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Not too bad a distance at all! But still, you gotta haul all that stuff. XD

I'd say try the eShop again to see if you can find anything, then try through Nintendo's website. I was able to get to a purchase button for Aria of Sorrow, though I didn't proceed with the transaction.

NintendoByNature

@Dogorilla yea I think that was me. A while back I recall not seeing some of them on nintendo.com but now it seems like more of them.
@Tyranexx sounds good. Maybe you just have to be on the eshop instead of the website. Ill take a look next month

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Still continuing my collection I've picked up a few goodies. Most recently I grabbed super paper mario, MP Trilogy, yoshis woolly world, and lastly, drill dozer thanks to John from NLs most recent video.

NintendoByNature

LuigiTheGreenFire

Shut the Box. It's a Wii U exclusive believe it or not and it's $1.49. It's simple, but fun. I'll be booting up again sometime to keep playing it.

I know it's a real-world dice game, and I'm sure there are mobile and desktop electronic games of it. But the game version of it on Wii U by RCMADIAX is an exclusive. In a system where the exclusives have shrunk the less than 40, it's an oddity.

I think most Wii U purchases from here on it will be Virtual Console for me. But I'll probably get Yoshi's Wooly World (it seems like a better choice than the 3DS version) and maybe Game and Wario at some point.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Artonide

Bought a 2nd hand Wii u today with alot of goodies. Need the VC games, Party games and other exclusives.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Tyranexx

Drill Dozer on the Wii U VC. Haven't played the game yet, but I've heard good things! Curious to see what else Game Freak can churn out besides Pokemon.

SKTTR

Both physical (mint):

• Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Limited Edition
  • Bayonetta 2

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Gryffin

Metroid Zero Mission and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

Gryffin

SKTTR

(Re)buying games physical:

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Devil's Third

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

JuveLeo

I'm still trying to find Breath Of The Wild for a good price. Usually find it for 60 or 70 bucks CA

NNID - figo77ronaldo
3DS Friend code 5473-0852-7592
SW 8548-4896-1093

Gryffin

Tyranexx wrote:

Drill Dozer on the Wii U VC. Haven't played the game yet, but I've heard good things! Curious to see what else Game Freak can churn out besides Pokemon.

You have a chance to get to it?

Gryffin

Tyranexx

Gryffin wrote:

Tyranexx wrote:

You have a chance to get to it?

Yes! It was a pretty fun game. The plot wasn't particularly deep as expected, but graphically it has aged well and has some neat mechanics that are (mostly) intuitive. The only thing I disliked was using the propeller add-on, but it's doable. Probably the best aspects for me were that they 1. translated the game's rumble to work with the Wii U GamePad, and 2. used many sound bits from the Gen 3 Pokemon games that hit me right in the nostalgia.

It's a little on the short side if you just play it from stage to stage, but there are collectibles and upgrades that add to replayability.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic