Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - OT

Posts 281 to 300 of 610

Kewlan

TOMBOY25 wrote:

one of nintendos facebook accounts posted the EU boxart thankfully its the japanese one with english text.

Oh thank god!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

e-love

Kewlan wrote:

TOMBOY25 wrote:

one of nintendos facebook accounts posted the EU boxart thankfully its the japanese one with english text.

Oh thank god!

;___; North America

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

shingi_70

Anyone bummed out about the loss of the Tingle Turner. It seems like ti would be perfect for the Gamepad.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Anyone bummed out about the loss of the Tingle Turner. It seems like ti would be perfect for the Gamepad.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

KingDunsparce

Sony_70 wrote:

I never used it in the original but I agree that it would work perfectly on the GamePad. Weird they decided not to include it.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

CM30

I definitely miss the Tingle Tuner. Seriously, that very feature shouted 'GamePad' before the Wii U was even released or the remake confirmed. Why they took it out to replace it with something that doesn't use the Wii U GamePad well at all I don't know.

Oh well, I doubt I'm buying this any more. Too many other good games to focus on.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

shingi_70

The official site just launched for the game.
http://www.zelda.com/windwaker/

Untitled
Untitled

Dat gud zedla/

WAT!

swordx

Sony_70 wrote:

I am. I used to love that thing. I still enjoy messing with it. It was so cool...

swordx

DePapier

The game truly looks gorgeous.

I think I'm gonna buy it this October in the end. It is my favorite game of all times and I'm afraid The Wonderful 101 might surpass it in my tastes, so I need to ace it again to compare.
(Plus given the fact that first-party games seem to now be cheaper in Europe, my low budget won't allow anymore launch, full-price retail games.)

TheLilK98

I'm so exited for this. I was about three when the original came out, and I never had a Gamecube. I almost broke down and bought an old copy off ebay, but then they announced this.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

e-love

I'm really happy to see the official site commemorate this game as "One of the greatest adventures of all time" on the front page.

I feel like all too often Ocarina of Time gets all the recognition and it makes it difficult for the rest of The Legend of Zelda series to really get much praise in retrospect. They've all been excellent games in my opinion, though some may disagree.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Kewlan

TheLilK98 wrote:

I'm so exited for this. I was about three when the original came out, and I never had a Gamecube. I almost broke down and bought an old copy off ebay, but then they announced this.

The lord and savior Nintendo has once again spoken! HALLELUJAH!
Anyway, it's looks so beautiful!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

bezerker99

Miss_Dark wrote:

how much will this cost? it really depends on the price if I'll buy it or not, I've already played the GC version bout 3 times.

Amazon and Gamestop both indicate a price of $59.99.

That's North American pricing on those sites. Not sure about other regions. I'm still hoping the overall price will be lower than that^.

DePapier

Miss_Dark wrote:

how much will this cost? it really depends on the price if I'll buy it or not, I've already played the GC version bout 3 times.

If you're in Europe, current full-priced first-party Wii U games (Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101) are going at 50 € on the eShop, which means 40 on Amazon. Official prices for The Windwaker HD have yet to be confirmed, but that's what I'm hoping.

Kewlan

All games in Sweden cost 40€ or less. I am lucky to live here!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Sonicfan11589

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/08/22...edium=facebook

NEW ZELDA WW HD DETAILS:

"Triforce quest – the five Triforce pieces can now be grabbed directly
Only the remaining three require translated charts instead of eight
Hero Mode available from the start
Picto Box has been upgraded
Upgraded camera could still be used to snap photos of unsuspecting villagers or enemies
Pictures can go up on Miiverse
Link can also take funny self-photographs
Switch between happy, sad, and surprised emotions
Get the Swift Sail at the auction house after completion of the first dungeon
No alert via an in-game prompt to signal the special sails availability
No longer possible to accidentally skip Tingle’s island, as the developers have inserted an introduction to the quirky character into the main quest
Enhanced first-person camera
Can now have full movement in that perspective
Can travel through hallways and shoot arrows like you’re in a FPS"

YES u can play the game in FIRST PERSON!! :0

Sonicfan11589

NinChocolate

The option to play through in first person as full movement is given in that perspective is really cool

Edited on by NinChocolate

NinChocolate

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.