Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - OT

Posts 301 to 320 of 610

bezerker99

Some cool stuff for sure!! I like how the Swift Sail isn't advertised within the game. It's just sorta there for the grabs at the auction house after finishing the first dungeon. I like how Nintendo is leaving it up to the gamer to decide how they want to sail.

Ryno

Wind Waker keeps sounding better and better.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

xKing_Koopahx

Now with these new features do you guys think it's a sign for the up coming Wii u Zelda?? If they really add a good fps interface for the next Zelda and keep the original 3rd person view I could change a lot.. Sort of like skyrim in a sense. Only about the camera options. They made that "Links crossbow" game.. Nintendo might be heading that direction and as we all know fellas.. Nintendo always does it right.

Edited on by xKing_Koopahx

Psn: xKing_Koopahx
Bf3 Pc: xKing_Koopahx
Xbox: xKing Koopahx
Wiiu ID: xKing_Koopahx

kkslider5552000

First person Zelda sounds...interesting. I have my doubts they mean everything first person, just that you can move and move w/ projectile weapons or something.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Happy_Mask

That's not enough for me. Maybe I'll grab it in a bargain bin or something 5 years from now for $5-$10.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ryno

kkslider5552000 wrote:

First person Zelda sounds...interesting. I have my doubts they mean everything first person, just that you can move and move w/ projectile weapons or something.

You can only use your bow and arrow similar to NintendoLand Zelda

Happy_Mask wrote:

That's not enough for me. Maybe I'll grab it in a bargain bin or something 5 years from now for $5-$10.

Since when do Nintendo First Party games, other than NintendoLand, appear in the bargain bin for $10?

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Ryno

So people 'round the netz are saying this game is pretty easy. Is that true? Should I just start out with Juke Box Hero mode?

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

JoyBoy

Happy_Mask wrote:

Since when do Nintendo First Party games, other than NintendoLand, appear in the bargain bin for $10?

[/quote]

This is exactly the problem I am having. I still remember almost every little bit from this game. So to pay the full price feels a bit weird. But then again these games just dont have price drops. So if I ever want to get it, I might as well get it from the get go. :/ Oh 1st world problems... you despise me...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

8BitSamurai

Ryno wrote:

So people 'round the netz are saying this game is pretty easy. Is that true? Should I just start out with Juke Box Hero mode?

Yeah, it's really really easy for most people. Probably the easiest Zelda game.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

e-love

Link selfies with the camera? I want this game RIGHT NOW

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DylanMcGrann

Now that they're including a Hero's Mode and from the start, I'm going to get it. Buying this game when I already own the original simply wasn't going to be worth it without a harder difficulty setting. I wish it was more of a Master Quest but Hero's Mode is fine too.

DylanMcGrann

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3388-5483 | Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner | Twitter:

tsm7

I understand wanting to integrate miiverse but I still find it puzzling that they ditched the tingle tuner. Wind Waker was one of the few games to utilize the optional second screen via GBA. Now they remake the game for the system they built with a second screen and ditch it?

Really happy about hero mode. I disliked having to beat OoT 3D to unlock Master Quest.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

kkslider5552000

tsm7 wrote:

I understand wanting to integrate miiverse but I still find it puzzling that they ditched the tingle tuner. Wind Waker was one of the few games to utilize the optional second screen via GBA. Now they remake the game for the system they built with a second screen and ditch it?

I'd have to assume it would be a pain to turn GCN/GBA connectivity into Wii U gamepad use.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LetsGoRetro

So pumped for this title. I never got to play the original, so this is a brand new game for me. from what I've heard, WW has the potential to break into my "Top 5 Zeldas", the most sacred of all honors!

LetsGoRetro

CaviarMeths

Ryno wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

You can only use your bow and arrow similar to NintendoLand Zelda

Happy_Mask wrote:

I just picked up Metroid: Other M for $7.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.