Forums

Topic: Which game are you getting with MK8?

Posts 161 to 171 of 171

rockodoodle

Miss_Dark wrote:

I bought NSMBU and as expected I don't really like it that much but I didn't have another choice I'm just gonna play it every now and then, sometimes I really feel like playing a mario platformer so it might work out then xD

That's kinda how I am about NSMBU and to a degree SMB3dw...... Tho I really enjoyed SMB3dw a lot more. Still, I like to play NSMBU every now and then- like maybe once every 3-4 months. As I mentioned earlier, I traded in my physical copy for a $23 discount on MK8 and downloaded the game. Seeing it has sold over 4m copies with only 6m Wii U owners, NSMBU is kinda the default title for the system.

rockodoodle

Contrite

I'm really unsure of which to get honestly.

I've got all of them except: Game & Wario, Mario & Sonic Olympic thingamabobs, Wii Party U, and Sonic Lost World.
None of them really interests me, but I'm leaning towards Game & Wario.

Contrite

dolabla

I'm gonna be picking up MK8 within the next few days. I already own NSMBU and Wind Waker HD. Wii Party doesn't interest me, so I'm gonna be getting Pikmin 3. I wish they had put NSLU on there. I would've definitely gotten that.

dolabla

Th3PlaidHatter

Wow, the NA games are garbage? They are some of the best! Europe for exmple gets a greater # of gaames to choose from, but there are a lot of lower quality games. 3 of the NA games offered (not a fan of Wii Party, would rather have a Mario Party!) are among the best as far as I'm concerned.

Edited on by Th3PlaidHatter

Th3PlaidHatter

jariw

ajm222 wrote:

Perfect. I have a Pro Controller and Gamepad. Will probably eventually get Wii Party U no matter what. Is a Wiimote Plus a necessity with the Wii U multi-player games, or are standard Wiimotes fine?

I get the impression that Wiimote Plus is more or less the assumed standard now. Wiimote Plus is also supported by the MK8 wheel feature.

jariw

TwistOfFate619

I chose Wind Waker HD because there really wasn't anything else that interested me. I'm not really a Zelda fan and can never really seem to bring myself to play through the games, but I just didn't care for the other games (and already own NSMB:U) so I went with what I felt was probably the best value since nothing stood out to me. Had DKC: Tropical Freeze been a choice I probably would've grabbed that.

Edited on by TwistOfFate619

TwistOfFate619

Zalbet

Reverandjames wrote:

I'm torn between W101, MHU, and NSMBU.... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Well, from my experience, go with either W101 or MHU. They are both a bit hard to get into, but once you do they are incredible. Also depends on what kind of game you want. Just suggesting.

I'm not good at this signature stuff...

kkslider5552000

I'd go with Wonderful 101, but I'd look up stuff about the mechanics first. It's slightly like Dark Souls, in that it's amazing once you know what you're doing.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Romeo

im downloading Pikmin 3 right now

i already own Zelda: Wind Waker HD (otherwise this would've been my choice) and Nintendo Land

and i've heard/read a lot of great things about Pikmin 3, so im curious

Romeo

Romeo

Reverandjames wrote:

Romeo wrote:

im downloading Pikmin 3 right now

i already own Zelda: Wind Waker HD (otherwise this would've been my choice) and Nintendo Land

and i've heard/read a lot of great things about Pikmin 3, so im curious

Pikmin 3 is the first game I picked up with my Wii U, and it's just great. One of my favourite games from last year. I hope you enjoy

thank you very much, sounds great!

looking forward to it =)

Romeo

Zalbet

Reverandjames wrote:

@zalbet @kkslider5552000 Thanks guys, played the W101 demo, and enjoyed it, don't know if I'll really gwt into it though. I'm mist tempted with NSMBU, but also wanted to play MH3U for a while, is it better to get on 3DS? I also wouldn't play MH3U online. ..

Well... The main thing the Wii U version of MHU3 has over the 3DS one is online play. So if you are playing offline only, W101 may the better option.

I'm not good at this signature stuff...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.