Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 781 to 800 of 27,917

shingi_70

Some Wii U/3DS comparison shots.
Untitled
Untitled

Interesting Link isn't exactly the Skyward Sword model

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CerealKiller528

Wii Fit Trainer as a character???

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Joeynator3000

Anyone creeped out by Link's new look? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Electricmastro

Now that mainly leaves Simon Belmont...

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

It's not creepy to me. If anything, I was actually uncomfortable with his Skyward Sword model now that you mention it.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Snagrio

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I wouldn't call it creepy, but there is certainly something...off about his appearance. Like a weird blend between his TP and SS look, with it mostly be being TP (which is fine since I prefer that look over the SS one). But even so I like it.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SubBronze

I really like Link's look, blending TP with SS was a good move in my opinion. Maybe we'll get a Toon Link which is mixed with Wind Waker and Between Worlds.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Drobotic

I hope some Kid Icarus:Uprising characters make it into the game.Like Viridi,Phosphora,and other characters with their original voice actors.Just so much hype!

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

shingi_70

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I wouldn't call it creepy, but there is certainly something...off about his appearance. Like a weird blend between his TP and SS look, with it mostly be being TP (which is fine since I prefer that look over the SS one). But even so I like it.

Isn't it based off the model from the Wii U tech demo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

e-love

CerealKiller528 wrote:

Yeah WHAT

Nintendo on their Facebook page:

"Three new Smash Bros. characters were revealed in the Nintendo Software Showcase at E3. Mega-Man, The Villager (Animal Crossing) and the Wii Fit Trainer join the roster in the new Smash Bros.!"

https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo

Why

WHY

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

Sony_70 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Isn't it based off the model from the Wii U tech demo.

Eh, very close but not quite exactly like the tech demo version. But it's quite possible this Link was built from that original model which would explain the similarities.

Snagrio

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

Yeah WHAT

Nintendo on their Facebook page:

"Three new Smash Bros. characters were revealed in the Nintendo Software Showcase at E3. Mega-Man, The Villager (Animal Crossing) and the Wii Fit Trainer join the roster in the new Smash Bros.!"

https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo

Why

WHY

For a second I thought this was fake. Then I looked at the official website...

Out of the rich pool of possibilities, THAT FACELESS PERSON was among the ones picked!? I mean, I guess "she" can be seen as a modern equivalent to Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B., but still, I'd rather have Miis...

But hey, as long as Chrom and Palutena get in, I don't care.

Snagrio

ADaviii

I hope this worked, but it looks like Wii Fit Trainer is going to be in on the game as well!

If that didn't work, here is the full link:

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

e-love

Wii Fit Trainer...

I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry..?

Snagrio

AD3Supa wrote:

I hope this worked, but it looks like Wii Fit Trainer is going to be in on the game as well!

If that didn't work, here is the full link:

Okay, after seeing her in action (and laughing at Kirby trying to stretch), I'll give her a shot. After all when R.O.B. was announced everyone was scratching their heads, and he (or rather it) turned out fine.

Snagrio

e-love

I think the Wii Fit Trainer is kind of funny.
Just listening to her dialogue during her attacks is hilarious.

We can't have this game be too hardcore I guess

Untitled

Speaking of which...

Edited on by e-love

Whopper744

I may be reading too much into it, but I wonder if they are hinting at Tom Nook being unlockable in the beginning of the trailer since he finds the letter...maybe...I don't know.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

KingDunsparce

Joshers744 wrote:

I may be reading too much into it, but I wonder if they are hinting at Tom Nook being unlockable in the beginning of the trailer since he finds the letter...maybe...I don't know.

I hope so. Tom Nook is amazing.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic