Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 801 to 820 of 27,917

Whopper744

I am so sick of all the fake crap that is on the internet that people made about Smash Bros before it was even shown. I don't want to see any more fan made box art or roster's personally. I can't even find pics of the actual game that easily yet.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Snagrio

Joshers744 wrote:

I am so sick of all the fake crap that is on the internet that people made about Smash Bros before it was even shown. I don't want to see any more fan made box art or roster's personally. I can't even find pics of the actual game that easily yet.

This 100%

I'm so happy we actually have some official info to go on now instead of having to look at fake roster after fake roster with Brawl icons. Still wish the final names for both versions were revealed though...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

This 100%

I'm so happy we actually have some official info to go on now instead of having to look at fake roster after fake roster with Brawl icons. Still wish the final names for both versions were revealed though...

Yeah me too. MIght make it easier to search. Didn't want to sound mean if one of you guys made one of those things, but it's just been kind of annoying when looking for real info

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

e-love

Just as I suspected:

Both the 3DS and Wii U version will have the same character roster but

The 3DS game will feature more handheld-centric stages while the Wii U game will feature more home-console stages.
For example: Spirit Tracks stage shown in the 3DS version.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

Alright, the Wii Fit Trainer has grown on me already

Untitled

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

watches the Developer video
...WTF? Wii Fit Trainer? xD
That was funny, lol. I wonder what else he's going to come up with.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ITAFTRS

Hey, didn't we see a Balloon Fighter in the trailer? That'd be awesome; bring us some nostalgia, please!!

ITAFTRS

Snagrio

Swiket wrote:

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/wii-fit-trainer-joins-super-smash-...

Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo’s E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii.

Well this is interesting.

Hope the other three are true. Yay for Pac-Man!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TysonOfTime

I am disappointed in each and everyone who was making a fit when the Wii Fit Trainer appeared.
Come on guys, E3 is a time for fun, not to lose your sense of it in silly 'console wars'.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Orngeblu

TysonOfTime wrote:

I am disappointed in each and everyone who was making a fit when the Wii Fit Trainer appeared.
Come on guys, E3 is a time for fun, not to lose your sense of it in silly 'console wars'.

I felt disappointed at first. It's settled now. I'm completely fine with the Wii Fit Trainer, and can't wait to try her! It seems really funny that sort of character would get in, now. I don't mind Little Mac, I guess. I don't want Mii...

I also hope they'll balance it sometime soon. Because in the video's it doesn't look balanced at all yet. Mario plays exactly (or almost exactly?) as Brawl Mario.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

ITAFTRS

Oooh, and they have a Skyward Sword stage too! Awesooome! Latest SSB game I played was Melee (I never bought a Wii, for some strange reason) so I'm really looking forward to getting up there and start battling again.

ITAFTRS

supered91

does knowone care about maxwell,paper mario,and tempo?

supered91

Nintendo6400

I was very skeptical about the villager and the trainer, but after seeing the trailers I can say that I'm pretty hyped up. I hope they announce a few more characters throughout E3

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Orngeblu

supered91 wrote:

Paper Mario is just redundant. Sakurai is trying to stop clones, also.

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that. If we get the other characters though, like Marth, Ganon, Yoshi, Zelda, Captain Falcon (HE'S NECESSARY), etc, I believe it will maintain that feel more. I do have to admit though, I'm gonna miss Meta Knight, Snake, and Sonic, or maybe some other characters if they get cut. I'll just have to adapt to this game, I guess. I'll LOVE the online for sure. Hoping for no lag.

They've still got a lot of development time.

Also, to be honest, I was hoping for the more modern Mega Man, rather than the classic, but whatevs. :I

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

supered91

[quote=supered91]

Orngeblu wrote:

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that.[/how will paper mario be redundant

Edited on by supered91

supered91

Orngeblu

supered91 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

supered91 wrote:

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that.

how will paper mario be a clone when mario and paper mario have different moves

I said he's redundant, and he's practically a clone because he is the same character. It's unnecessary.

Also, I edited my post, so edit yours with my new edit! EDITCEPTION!

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

supered91

oh sorry im reading a little bit fast

supered91

Joeynator3000

TysonOfTime wrote:

Honestly why is everyone complaining...to me the Trainer was a major WTF from me, I cracked up at the trailer for her. xD
But, yeah at the very end the game is going to be awesome, even if the roster will contain characters like Miis and Wii Fit Trainers and Animal Crossing's villager. (and whatever else that's odd that Sakurai decides to throw in) More characters for us to play and/or beat the crap out of.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

supered91

Orngeblu wrote:

supered91 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

supered91 wrote:

I'm excited to play this, but I am also a bit worried. It doesn't have that feel that the Brawl character roster had. I think some of these characters are just odd. Not that I don't want them, I don't mind them. It's just odd. I also have an odd feeling about some stages. It might be Nostalgia, but I really don't believe that.

how will paper mario be a clone when mario and paper mario have different moves

I said he's redundant, and he's practically a clone because he is the same character. It's unnecessary.

Also, I edited my post, so edit yours with my new edit! EDITCEPTION!

phoenix wright reference?

Edited on by supered91

supered91

Happy_Mask

Dev wrote:

Considering there's a boxing ring for a stage, Little Mac had to be suspected. I would love for him and Mii to make it in.

While I hope you're correct, the ring resembled one from the tekken series, at least in my eyes, with the exception that it's got the smash logo in the center.
if mah boi Mac doesn't make it in, imma totally main with wiifit trainer.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic