Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 28,771

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

Wii Fit Trainer as a character???

Yeah WHAT

Nintendo on their Facebook page:

"Three new Smash Bros. characters were revealed in the Nintendo Software Showcase at E3. Mega-Man, The Villager (Animal Crossing) and the Wii Fit Trainer join the roster in the new Smash Bros.!"

https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo

Why

WHY

For a second I thought this was fake. Then I looked at the official website...

Out of the rich pool of possibilities, THAT FACELESS PERSON was among the ones picked!? I mean, I guess "she" can be seen as a modern equivalent to Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B., but still, I'd rather have Miis...

But hey, as long as Chrom and Palutena get in, I don't care.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

ADaviii

I hope this worked, but it looks like Wii Fit Trainer is going to be in on the game as well!

If that didn't work, here is the full link:

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

emaan

Wii Fit Trainer...

I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry..?

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Snagrio

AD3Supa wrote:

I hope this worked, but it looks like Wii Fit Trainer is going to be in on the game as well!

If that didn't work, here is the full link:

Okay, after seeing her in action (and laughing at Kirby trying to stretch), I'll give her a shot. After all when R.O.B. was announced everyone was scratching their heads, and he (or rather it) turned out fine.

Snagrio

emaan

I think the Wii Fit Trainer is kind of funny.
Just listening to her dialogue during her attacks is hilarious.

We can't have this game be too hardcore I guess

Untitled

Speaking of which...

Edited on by emaan

ديسكو الحب

Whopper744

I may be reading too much into it, but I wonder if they are hinting at Tom Nook being unlockable in the beginning of the trailer since he finds the letter...maybe...I don't know.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

KingDunsparce

Joshers744 wrote:

I may be reading too much into it, but I wonder if they are hinting at Tom Nook being unlockable in the beginning of the trailer since he finds the letter...maybe...I don't know.

I hope so. Tom Nook is amazing.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Whopper744

I am so sick of all the fake crap that is on the internet that people made about Smash Bros before it was even shown. I don't want to see any more fan made box art or roster's personally. I can't even find pics of the actual game that easily yet.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Snagrio

Joshers744 wrote:

I am so sick of all the fake crap that is on the internet that people made about Smash Bros before it was even shown. I don't want to see any more fan made box art or roster's personally. I can't even find pics of the actual game that easily yet.

This 100%

I'm so happy we actually have some official info to go on now instead of having to look at fake roster after fake roster with Brawl icons. Still wish the final names for both versions were revealed though...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Whopper744

WingedFish wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

This 100%

I'm so happy we actually have some official info to go on now instead of having to look at fake roster after fake roster with Brawl icons. Still wish the final names for both versions were revealed though...

Yeah me too. MIght make it easier to search. Didn't want to sound mean if one of you guys made one of those things, but it's just been kind of annoying when looking for real info

emaan

Just as I suspected:

Both the 3DS and Wii U version will have the same character roster but

The 3DS game will feature more handheld-centric stages while the Wii U game will feature more home-console stages.
For example: Spirit Tracks stage shown in the 3DS version.

ديسكو الحب

emaan

Alright, the Wii Fit Trainer has grown on me already

Untitled

Edited on by emaan

ديسكو الحب

Swiket

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/wii-fit-trainer-joins-super-smash-...

Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo’s E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii.

Well this is interesting.

Swiket

ITAFTRS

Hey, didn't we see a Balloon Fighter in the trailer? That'd be awesome; bring us some nostalgia, please!!

ITAFTRS

Snagrio

Swiket wrote:

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/wii-fit-trainer-joins-super-smash-...

Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo’s E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii.

Well this is interesting.

Hope the other three are true. Yay for Pac-Man!

Snagrio

TysonOfTime

I am disappointed in each and everyone who was making a fit when the Wii Fit Trainer appeared.
Come on guys, E3 is a time for fun, not to lose your sense of it in silly 'console wars'.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Orngeblu

TysonOfTime wrote:

I am disappointed in each and everyone who was making a fit when the Wii Fit Trainer appeared.
Come on guys, E3 is a time for fun, not to lose your sense of it in silly 'console wars'.

I felt disappointed at first. It's settled now. I'm completely fine with the Wii Fit Trainer, and can't wait to try her! It seems really funny that sort of character would get in, now. I don't mind Little Mac, I guess. I don't want Mii...

I also hope they'll balance it sometime soon. Because in the video's it doesn't look balanced at all yet. Mario plays exactly (or almost exactly?) as Brawl Mario.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

ITAFTRS

Oooh, and they have a Skyward Sword stage too! Awesooome! Latest SSB game I played was Melee (I never bought a Wii, for some strange reason) so I'm really looking forward to getting up there and start battling again.

ITAFTRS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic