Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 27,917

19Robb92

Jazzer94 wrote:

Well seeing as they don't play remotely the same I can't see how its a waste.

They could have been anything other than Pokemons. There are already too many Pokemon in Smash. I get Pikatchu, but this is just silly.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

kkslider5552000

I'm annoyed how people say "Winter 2014" but mean "Q4 2014". Unless they mean they plan to release on New Year's Eve or something? That's not what they're planning.

I'm pretty excited but wasting that Metroid character on another version of Samus? Really? :/

Probably the smartest idea is the For Fun, For Glory modes. Everyone wins!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

DreamyViridi wrote:

The 3DS version will be released first. Hmm...

Untitled

I guess they want the Wii U version to fail then.

Edit: Okay not really but what honest motive is there to release them separately? Especially delaying the version for the system that really needs the game?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Orngeblu

HOLY CRAP, GRENINJA IS A CHARACTER! I expected mewtwo, but this is much better, lol.

Wtf sakurai, trolling us about ZSS. ZSS looks so badass now, her moveset, and her model.

So hype, I guessed that Super Run Mode thing was based off City Trial from Kirby Air Ride, and he even said so himself, I was so right! xD

I'm soooo gonna be on For Glory wrecking scrubs!! >:c

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Ryno

Wii U is doomed.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Wheeler

Greninja's "Final Smash" (the multiple strikes in the air) seems similar to Strider's Ragnarok.

Wheeler

Samurai_Goroh

Overall, it was great BUT.... No Captain Falcon, no Samurai Goroh assist, nothing that sheds the slightest evidence that F-Zero stills exists for Nintendo.

Samurai_Goroh

Chomposaur

Wii who ?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Orngeblu

I'm thinking of maining Fox, ZSS, Sheik, and probably Greninja.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Samurai_Goroh

Moorpheel wrote:

Huh, I thought i saw the samurai goro assist in the video

Really, my stream was kinda of laggy at times. Did I miss that?

Samurai_Goroh

Azooooz

Best Nintendo Direct I've ever watched. New mode, new final smashes for some characters, everything was great. However, the only thing that upsets me was the 3DS version releases before the Wii U, which kills the way of making more sales for the Wii U.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Rezalack

Samurai_Goroh wrote:

Overall, it was great BUT.... No Captain Falcon, no Samurai Goroh assist, nothing that sheds the slightest evidence that F-Zero stills exists for Nintendo.

Maybe they have something to do with F-Zero in the pipeline and they are saving Captain Falcon reveal to go with a game reveal. I know chances are slim.. but who knows. Nintendo could surprise us. I want the Captain Falcon as much as anyone seeing as he's always been a go to character for me.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Eel

Samurai_Goroh wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

Huh, I thought i saw the samurai goro assist in the video

Really, my stream was kinda of laggy at times. Did I miss that?

I remember seeing him, along with many returning Assists from Brawl.

I could be wrong though,

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

cookiex

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

vonboy89

Azooooz wrote:

Best Nintendo Direct I've ever watched. New mode, new final smashes for some characters, everything was great. However, the only thing that upsets me was the 3DS version releases before the Wii U, which kills the way of making more sales for the Wii U.

That especially sucks for me, as I'm one of the few people that has a Wii U, but no 3DS.

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic