Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

If they have costumes, then Little Mac can wear his iconic pink sweat suit (I would wear that). Or maybe he can be a wire person, just like in the arcade game.

Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie And then the Elite Beat Agents got confirmed as playable characters

Heh, anyone else notice the elite beat agents artstyle in that trailer?

Oh, uh..........yeah, I noticed. Could Agent J/Ryuta Ippongi be playable characters? only time will tell I guess.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SparkOfSpirit

So that's what Next Level was hinting at...

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Blast

WingedSnagret wrote:

Ha, I just noticed Little Mac is the first masculine manly character of SSB4. Everyone else (excluding the women obviously) is either an animal, cartoony, or, for lack of a better term, pretty boy.

Now we just need the Captain to up the manliness levels to the max!

Wow. That's so true.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Toad160

Is it safe to assume that all the characters being presented to us are the starting line up and they will reveal the unlockable characters last? Or is that already proven incorrect or, by opinion, unlikely?

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

Romeo

afro_insomniac wrote:

Kirby is manly as hell, watchu talking bout?

haha ._.
obviously so true!

Romeo

DreamyViridi

I guess he considers the Little Mac reveal the Pic of the Day.
As for Mac himself, well, he looks awesome. I don't consider him OP because due to his size and mediocre recovery, he seem to be a bit of a glass cannon. I think a Doc Lewis assist would be great to add to this. After all, he invented the Star Punch!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AJWolfTill

Toad160 wrote:

Is it safe to assume that all the characters being presented to us are the starting line up and they will reveal the unlockable characters last? Or is that already proven incorrect or, by opinion, unlikely?

I was wondering this too! I'd quite like it if they kept the unlockable characters a secret, although I'd have to stop looking at sites like this if they did the same thing that they did with Brawl. The excptions with Brawl were Snake and Sonic who were revealed earlier and were on the back of the box as well!
I think we will know the answer to this question when they reveal Jigglypuff or Game and Watch.

AJWolfTill

Nintendo Network ID: NonaryGamer

Toad160

AJWolfTill wrote:

Toad160 wrote:

I was wondering this too! I'd quite like it if they kept the unlockable characters a secret, although I'd have to stop looking at sites like this if they did the same thing that they did with Brawl. The excptions with Brawl were Snake and Sonic who were revealed earlier and were on the back of the box as well!
I think we will know the answer to this question when they reveal Jigglypuff or Game and Watch.

Now that I think about it some more, we already have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina, and Bowser. What is the probability that we have 5 Mario Characters already unlocked for us, meaning we get no unlockable Mario characters (unless a new one is introduced [or Dr. Mario returns])?

Edited on by Toad160

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

Snagrio

Romeo wrote:

afro_insomniac wrote:

Kirby is manly as hell, watchu talking bout?

haha ._.
obviously so true!

Note what I said before. Masculine manly character, as in a human with visible muscles and what not. Kirby is manly, no question, but he's still a cartoony pink puffball and not human. Actually now that I think about it PoR Ike and RD Ike embrace both the pretty boy and manly look respectively.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Romeo

we were joking..

Romeo

MrWalkieTalkie

Toad160 wrote:

So far I'm guessing that Luigi, Rosalina, Mega Man, Sonic, Toon Link, and maybe Marth will need to be unlocked.

And maybe Lucario, but I get a strange feeling that he and Pikachu will be standard starting characters with 2 or 3 other pokemon characters to unlock.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

I'm going to assume that's his side-special move.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

DreamyViridi

@Maskeraid - Even though I've never really played any of the Punch-Out!! games, Aran Ryan is another fighter I easily remember. Wonder what he'd do, the cheating son-of-a...[ahem]. I guess King Hippo is the most obvious Punch-Out assist but I would like to see others. Bald Bull would be hilarious! XD

Interesting how Mac's Side-Special (?) can also work as a dodge by the look of things. No doubt some people will misuse it and leap off the stage ala Fox's Side-Special...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Romeo

So what about:

Captain Falcon
Yoshi (without Baby Mario...please!)
Diddy Kong (maybe Dixie Kong as well?)
Sheik
Ganondorf
Wario
Ness
Ice Climbers
Pokemon-Trainer
Palutena
Mewtwo
Mew

• other Pokemon?

obviously... i want to see a few more great 3rd party characters in Smash Bros., but lets be honest... it's Nintendo.. and the likelihood of that happening is VERY slim

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

Rezalack

The art style they used in that Little Mac announcement was amazing.. oh how I would love to see them make a game like that for Wii U.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Mickey

Spuratis wrote:

The art style they used in that Little Mac announcement was amazing.. oh how I would love to see them make a game like that for Wii U.

Hey, you never know, they just might! This is Nintendo we're talking about here.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Romeo

Spuratis wrote:

agreed

Romeo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic