Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,461 to 4,480 of 27,917

WebHead

Any predictions for the next newcomer reveal? my bet is on Palutena.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Wheeler

shinpichu wrote:

That leak is obviously fake. The real roster is below:
Untitled

This roster seems believable.

Wheeler

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

Well, someone's done a good job here. And by that I mean making a fake roster, not leaking the real one.
Untitled

Interesting thing about the Diddy pic, it's actually a cross between his Mario Kart Wii and Tropical Freeze artworks spruced up. Smashboards discovered it yesterday.

I feel like some sort of ambassador between two sites for some reason.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

Well, someone's done a good job here. And by that I mean making a fake roster, not leaking the real one.
Untitled

"Good" job? Pfffft. No.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Pootypie

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I'm sure there'll be more newcomers than that.

I second this

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

Plus, the Ness pic is just a photoshopped Lucas. I've seen better fakes.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DefHalan

I really want to see Falco get the boot and be replaced with Krystal. A) I think Krystal could be more unique than a clone of Fox. B) Smash wants more female representation. C) That would still leave Wolf, a very popular character, in. D) I think Krystal is a cool character and was dissappointed she wasn't in Brawl (biggest reason why she probably won't make it into Smash 4 ) lol

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Randomname19

This is my dream roster:
Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Snagrio

For me, as long as Palutena, Shulk, and Ike are playable, I couldn't care less what the rest of the roster consists of.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

shinpichu wrote:

That leak is obviously fake. The real roster is below:
Untitled

Mario Verde, Mardf, Link as "zelda", lool.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

TheN64Dude

shinpichu wrote:

Playable bosses? Plz no. I'd rather not have playable characters that completely redefine the rules of Smash.

Untitled

Get "N" or Get Out!

UGXwolf

DestinyMan wrote:

As long as all five of my Brawl mains return, I'll be fine, and I'm just waiting on Diddy Kong and Wario now. Anyone else will be a bonus; though I hope for King K. Rool, Little Mac, Takamaru, Mewtwo, and Mii.

Fleh, I haven't gotten any of my Brawl mains back (well, except for Link and Marth, but I hesitate to call them mains, as Link was my main, when I was a n00b and I hardly play him, anymore, and Marth was a character I fooled around with for a bit and found out I could use him pretty easily.) Unfortunately for me, my mains will likely be some of the last characters reveal, if they ever get revealed. Ganondorf and Wolf, are my primary choices. Ganondorf will return, but I feel like they'll reveal him late in development or not at all and leave him in for players to discover. Wolf may not be returning, but I really think he will.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

As long as all five of my Brawl mains return, I'll be fine, and I'm just waiting on Diddy Kong and Wario now. Anyone else will be a bonus; though I hope for King K. Rool, Little Mac, Takamaru, Mewtwo, and Mii.

You know, I think Diddy Kong's Down-Special won't be bananas anymore. What adds to that idea is that Rosalina floats when running. So tripping because of a banana, even though she floats, would not make sense. Same with Mewtwo if he/she were to return.
Untitled
P.S. My main has always been Peach. Rosalina will also be my main.
1st. Rosalina
2nd. Peach

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...