Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,861 to 24,880 of 27,917

Gridatttack

@TheGreatLord: I found the issue. He just tries to get away from the battle and come in just to snag KOs, which he is really good at.
I played alongside him and 2 Ness in delphino plaza, and he was trying to avoid fights and use fireballs to zone.

I dont see why he would do that. He seems to be good stand alone. Perhaps he wants to win so badly.

Props to the yellow Ness that defeated him BTW.

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

veeflames

Great games, everyone. Great game to both @Gridattack and @Mikes.
Everyone's tough. XD

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

@Gridatttack: You talking about Mikes? I noticed he was just camping out on the Pilotwings stage. It kind of ticked me off so I called him out on it by targeting him exclusively. He beat me. So...yeah not exactly sure why he's using cheap tactics since he can clearly fight.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Gridatttack

@TeeJay: Yeah, Mike. The mario. He just tries to run away, shield in place, and grab a mist the confusion. I always target him because really, otherwise he would just wait until everyone's beated up and then proceed to KO him. Thankfully, he got third this time, because I was at his back all the time :>

@VeeFlamesNL: GG too. I suppose you were the Kirby? Those were some pretty close matches.

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.

Mikes

@TylerTheCreator @UGXwolf and @VeeFlamesNL you're both really good. Kirby's one of the characters I have the hardest time against!
@TeeJay I don't see how playing smart is cheap, but whatever you say!
Either way, good games everyone. Pretty much everyone here gave me a run for my money.

Edited on by Mikes

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

veeflames

@Gridatttack: Yup, the Kirby.
@Mikes is on top. I could've fared better against him... only if I didn't approach him with my Dair.... X(
EDIT: Thanks, Mikes. Usually I don't have much problem with Marios, but you were boss there. Once again, GG. XD

Edited on by veeflames

God first.

Jazzer94

4 player matches are so boring when there are 1 or 2 campers, which you can't do in a standard 1 v 1.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Rexcalibr

I made a Mario Kart 8 themed tourney but nobody joined it. Untitled

If anyone wants to join just look up "Mario Kart Theme" as the title. I want to fight someone.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

veeflames

Well, I'll be going to play some more matches. I hope you guys haven't exhausted your matches yet...

God first.

Pootypie

Jazzer94 wrote:

4 player matches are so boring when there are 1 or 2 campers, which you can't do in a standard 1 v 1.

I actually managed to do a 1v1 match with @UGXWolf in the tourney, pretty lucky. We had an Ike ditto so it was pretty fun. I really screwed up at the end though lol

Wait did I face you before?

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Gridatttack

@Mikes: Smart way to play? Lets see, there's nothing more cheap than waiting for everyone to be at their last stock while you still have 2 or 3, where everyone else was actually playing others and you were just waiting.

But eh, on the instances we were left at 1 on 1, you were a good Mario. I wonder why you did the previous thing though

Edited on by Gridatttack

TeeJay

All right I'm done for now, good matches guys!

@Mikes I'd rather not get into a debate with you over this so I'm dropping it. Have fun camping.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mikes

@Gridatttack If you were in a death match, you wouldn't go straight into the danger, would ya? Well, that's a little extreme, but you get the point.
You're a neat Shulk player. I don't see many players that really use the Monado Arts.
@TeeJay Indeed I shall!

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Pootypie

Can't believe that spammy Link player is number 2... I faced him on Pilotwings and it was horrible... Pilotwings shouldn't be allowed in my opinion.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Rexcalibr

When you're playing the "regular Tourney" can you spectate while waiting for your turn?

Also, in the other tournaments, when it's a stock match and you die, do you continue to watch or what happens? I've always won or came down to the final two so I never got to see what happens. I haven't tried playing the Tourneys because they're either all full or you have to wait a while and all the lobbies I went into allowed custom fighters which I don't want to play with. It sounds weird hearing the announcer say "TOURNEY!"

Rexcalibr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic