Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 27,917

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

People are complaining on Miiverse about Fox's fur textures. Sheesh, the game's still in development. You can't argue that the blaster looks nice, though.

Wtf? Whats wrong with his texture? People are dumb, srsly.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Bigtime

It looks like wood?

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

luisesteban

The fox's fur looks nice, but could look better if they do something like Donkey Kong's fur.

luisesteban

iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Captain_Balko

I hope they aren't fake, but I seriously suspect that they are. Seems photo shopped to me.

Captain_Balko

Snagrio

I'm going to risk being disappointed and believe those are real, even though in my gut I smell something fishy. In any case we'll most likely discover if it's true or not before this week is over with Pokemon X/Y coming out and whatnot.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Mewtwo has forgotten how to fight, it's been too long!
Untitled
Untitled

Which is exactly why he needs to return to Smash Bros. to get his strength back!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

You get Psystrike.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Budda

I actually hope it's fake.
Just look at MewTwo on the fist pic.. He looks freaking weird. x_x
I know it is his Y Megaform, but still.. Just look at it!

(2nd.. Is Luigi's photo on the second pic smaller than Mewtwo's? It can't be the angle..)

I call it fake..

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Romeo

man... im so looking forward to this game
i'll have so much fun with this

Romeo

Orngeblu

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Mewtwo strikes back!
Untitled
Untitled

If this is true, I hope that new Mewtwo form isn't coming with it because it looks so weird looking at the picture, imo. WHY IS IT SO SMALL!? I just really don't like the look of it, sorry.

Could be photoshopped though. I'd be all for Mewtwo though.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

DreamyViridi

I'd rather wait and hear the news straight from the horse's mouth. Don't fall for false hope.
We're better than this and there are many skilled photoshoppers out there. Save the hype for the actual official reveal.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic