Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 28,771

kkslider5552000

WingedFish wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

As long as Captain Falcon gets in (which he will).

Of course he will. Captain Falcon is the face, no, the EMBODIMENT of Smash Bros. The biggest mistake Sakurai could make is not including him. u_u

Agreed. There's no way anyone from the original Smash Bros would (or should) be left out.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Of course he will. Captain Falcon is the face, no, the EMBODIMENT of Smash Bros. The biggest mistake Sakurai could make is not including him. u_u

Agreed. There's no way anyone from the original Smash Bros would (or should) be left out.

And that includes Jigglypuff too, who a lot of people don't like, but she is guaranteed to return because of Pokemon X and Y as well as the original veteran. I don't understand the hate for her. I think if used correctly, she could pack quite a punch.

I've always been okay with Jigglypuff being a part of the series, neither hating nor loving her. She's always been just sort of there to me, but of course it wouldn't be the same if she got cut.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

WingedFish wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

And that includes Jigglypuff too, who a lot of people don't like, but she is guaranteed to return because of Pokemon X and Y as well as the original veteran. I don't understand the hate for her. I think if used correctly, she could pack quite a punch.

I've always been okay with Jigglypuff being a part of the series, neither hating nor loving her. She's always been just sort of there to me, but of course it wouldn't be the same if she got cut.

I agree. I personally don't use her a whole lot, but it wouldn't feel right if she didn't return.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

OdnetninAges

So, do you guys think Ness and Captain Falcon will be unlockable again, or do you think they might already be playable from the start this time, like in Melee?

I have a sneaking suspicion that they might be available from the beginning.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Grodus

WingedFish wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

I don't hate Jigglypuff itself, I just hate playing as it. That doesn't mean I want it, or Peach, or Kirby removed! (I don't know how I manage to suck with kirby, but I do, OK?)

I am Grodus. I will kidnap YOUR princess for the Shadow Queen, too!

Happy_Mask

We need wonder red in smash bros.
Untitled
Also we should get Medusa instead of Palutena. We get both a female and a villain in there, and best of all she has enough character and potential moves to make her actually be a well rounded character. Oh, or Hades. Hades is more entertaining, and has even more potential moves.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

I still wish he would be in this entry, though I thoroughly doubt it since they announced Link's personal mini me when WW HD released, and when W101 released we saw no wonder red.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

cookiex

So will we see a new character today or not? Place your bets.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Spanjard

OdnetninAges wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

I agree. I personally don't use her a whole lot, but it wouldn't feel right if she didn't return.

I also don't understand the hate for her, but it's there, the hate that is. And it really wouldn't be same if she got cut, it would be better.
And yes it would feel great if she didn't return, sort of like a falcon punch in her FACE!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Romeo

cookiex wrote:

So will we see a new character today or not? Place your bets.

why would we? is something happening today? (aside from the Nintendo Direct which focuses on 2013 titles)

Romeo

ITAFTRS

Regarding the Pokemon characters, I wouldn't be too pleased if they include Jigglypuff again. I've always found it a rather boring and hard character to play with (maybe that's why I think it's boring). I mean, there's a lot of Pokemon to choose between, so why not let someone else have a try (NOT Pichu though; it had its chance, and it blew it)? Obviously Pikachu has to be in it, because he/she/it is like the mascot of the whole Pokemon franchise.

ITAFTRS

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Don't know what's going on here. Is Olimar calling for his Pikmin? Or is he and Wii Fit Trainer looking at someone?

The WFT is doing an attack, I'm assuming her smash side, and Olimar is also doing a side smash, only with no Pikmin so it does nothing.

It is certainly odd that there isn't a screenshot of the day elsewhere. Clearly there's gonna be a reveal in today's Direct, the coincidence is far too obvious.

In fact before Luigi's announcement there already was a PotD on that day, so strengthening my conclusion.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Bigtime

I thought they may incorporate some of the special abilities from Colours and Lost Worlds if he were in Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS, but it doesn't look like it. Hopefully he won't have two spin dash attacks again this time around at least.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Orngeblu

DdFixen wrote:

Regarding the Pokemon characters, I wouldn't be too pleased if they include Jigglypuff again. I've always found it a rather boring and hard character to play with (maybe that's why I think it's boring). I mean, there's a lot of Pokemon to choose between, so why not let someone else have a try (NOT Pichu though; it had its chance, and it blew it)? Obviously Pikachu has to be in it, because he/she/it is like the mascot of the whole Pokemon franchise.

Nuuu, not the Jiggs. DON'T DISS THE JIGGS!

Cool to see sonic is back, though. :I He better get buffed, sucks in Brawl.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Snagrio

At last, the Blue Bomber can face-off against the Blue Blur!

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic