Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,141 to 19,160 of 27,917

Pootypie

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Ugh, can't get the ROB challenge... :/

Did my combo NOT work???

Lol I saw the nope, barely I don't blame you for that. It's not easy for me to see if it works by words, so I will check how to do it when I get the chance to get on it again. How far do you have to hit it?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Joeynator3000

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Did my combo NOT work???

Lol I saw the nope, barely I don't blame you for that. It's not easy for me to see if it works by words, so I will check how to do it when I get the chance to get on it again. How far do you have to hit it?

Between 1640 and 1680 or something like that...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pootypie

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Did my combo NOT work???

Oh you have to make it at a certain amount of meters... that explains everything... was my combo too high or too low? Highest result?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Joeynator3000

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Did my combo NOT work???

Oh you have to make it at a certain amount of meters... that explains everything... was my combo too high or too low? Highest result?

That wasn't a combo, you just said Side B. >.>
And at first I thought you were the other guy.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Pootypie

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Did my combo NOT work???

facepalm... "Ok so I will be more helpful... side b then if his uppercut hits the sandbug up into the air, do charge up a then repeat then bat. Or you could do side b charge up a up b then down air attack on sandbag in midair to give it quite a lot of damage. It's a combo I would use, as a ROB user (he's my second best)." That's the combo lol

Pootypie

Joeynator3000

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Did my combo NOT work???

facepalm... "Ok so I will be more helpful... side b then if his uppercut hits the sandbug up into the air, do charge up a then repeat then bat. Or you could do side b charge up a up b then down air attack on sandbag in midair to give it quite a lot of damage. It's a combo I would use, as a ROB user (he's my second best)." That's the combo lol

That wasn't YOUR combo...lol. That was someone else's advice, you just said side b, and then asked if your combo worked. >.>

Keep it PG-13-ish.

LzWinky

I'm still waiting for my copy of Smash and my amiibo...

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pootypie

Pootypie

Pootypie

WaLzgi wrote:

Untitled

That's why you really shouldn't pre-order it, pre-ordering makes me feel uneasy.

Pootypie

Mikes

Xiao_Pai wrote:

StaticWind wrote:

Whew. I just came back from a Smash party yesterday. Looks like the game reminded me of how much fun Smash is with friends! We had some crazy matches (and some depressing Home-Run attempts). It's a good thing we had only five players. 8-Players would have been horrendous! However, we did try 8-Players with CPUs, and that was pretty crazy, and yet, still fun.

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Here's my 30 minutes of 8-Player insanity (...on a small stage, lol)...yeah why is there a stage restriction for this mode again? xD

Whoa. I don't think I would have survived for that long of a match.

Yeah used to do that in Brawl, set stocks to 50 and toss a bunch of Pokeballs at everybody. xD

Wait, matches with just Pokeballs? Whew. Good to know more people do that. xD

WaLzgi wrote:

Untitled

May the magic of Luigi's nose help you in your time of wait.
On another note, I just completed Classic Mode on 9.0! Yes! I'm not sure why I feel so accomplished.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Jaz007

So wait, if I read correctly the 3DS and Wii U versions can't play online together? They never changed it so they could?

Jaz007

MsJubilee

WaLzgi wrote:

Untitled

That's how i am right now, waiting to go on the eshop and download the damn game.But i can't cause for some reason the server for it is down.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Joeynator3000

...I could've sworn someone else made that reply. >.>

StaticWind wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

StaticWind wrote:

Whew. I just came back from a Smash party yesterday. Looks like the game reminded me of how much fun Smash is with friends! We had some crazy matches (and some depressing Home-Run attempts). It's a good thing we had only five players. 8-Players would have been horrendous! However, we did try 8-Players with CPUs, and that was pretty crazy, and yet, still fun.

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Here's my 30 minutes of 8-Player insanity (...on a small stage, lol)...yeah why is there a stage restriction for this mode again? xD

Whoa. I don't think I would have survived for that long of a match.

Yeah used to do that in Brawl, set stocks to 50 and toss a bunch of Pokeballs at everybody. xD

Wait, matches with just Pokeballs? Whew. Good to know more people do that. xD

WaLzgi wrote:

Untitled

May the magic of Luigi's nose help you in your time of wait.
On another note, I just completed Classic Mode on 9.0! Yes! I'm not sure why I feel so accomplished.

Well, that and Assist Trophies and Smash Balls. lol

Keep it PG-13-ish.

MasterWario

The problem with a specific combo for the ROB home-run contest is that the distance changes based on the bat's distance from the Sandbag (i.e. it goes farther if you hit it on the edge) as well as its position on the platform. You just have to find the general percent and then keep trying. I got it after like 12 tries. Its not too difficult.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

LzWinky

NintyMan wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Untitled

And that's why I never pre-order games online.

And further down the line, I'll be happy that I saved that $13...until I walk into a Toysrus (for another purpose) and see a buy 1 get 1 40% off sale...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

parkerjames

I just want to know why Nintendo didn't name the game Super Smash Bros. 4 WiiU

parkerjames

UGXwolf

I've found Ganondorf is amazing at Giant Battles in Crazy Orders. For very obvious reasons, of course. Just pray the no one uses a counter.

Meanwhile, I need to get some people together and do a Smash Tour... Or just be boring and do it alone. Either works.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

On an unrelated note, anyone know why I sometimes inexplicably post the same post three times in a row when I only hit "Post Reply" once?

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Drobotic

parkerjames wrote:

I just want to know why Nintendo didn't name the game Super Smash Bros. 4 WiiU

Because titles with numbers in the place of letters/words sound stupid IMO.

Edited on by Drobotic

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Drobotic

It's a real bummer to see the Gamecube Controller Adapters selling out.I wanted to have some friends over and let them bring their controllers,but I guess I'll have to wait until Amazon stops charging more than 70 bucks for them.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic