Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 27,917

FireMario887

NJYankeesFan wrote:

Nobody should be removed. It was stupid in Brawl and it'd be worse now.

Characters I'd love to see
Ridley
Dark Samus
Vaati
Any big Pokemon from the latest generation (haven't got any of them, lol)
Toad as a stand alone character
Return of Dr. Mario and Mewtwo
Another Fire Emblem character (never played any of them =(
Dixie or King K. Rool

FANTASTIC SUGGESTIONS. I would love to see Dark Samus, but there is more doubt that ever will happen.

FireMario887

Snagrio

So I've been reading a lot of articles over the latest Smash Bros. news lately (I know, shocking ain't it?) and by this point I'm almost completely convinced that they won't come out 2014.

I mean, sure Sakurai's got a big team behind him, but every passing day I keeping hearing him say such things as still deciding characters, programming/mechanics, customization, and other such developments.

Now, the only reason I'm bringing this up is because of that projected 2014 mark. I'm pretty sure it was obviously done to show that one of the big-hitting games, which as we all know the Wii U desperately needs, is coming soon.

But looking back now it feels like that announcement was premature since it seems like neither of the two games are even halfway finished. In fact I wonder if there weren't any other characters shown because those we saw were the only one decently polished enough to be revealed. I hope to be proven wrong and that the games will come out in their proposed year, but as things stand now I just can't see it happening. Perhaps the eventual Directs will give us more insight on just how fast things are moving along, but for now it's all in the air.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

Even though I want the game to be polished, I also want to play it as soon as possible. Next school year is my last day of high school, then I have to start thinking about College so I want all the time I need to play some Smash 4 before then. ;-;

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Orngeblu

GamecubeMan wrote:

But I hear your college years are the best years you will ever game! @Orngeblu

Oh? o_o and I've heard some people have had smash scenes at their college...I wonder if mine (whatever college I go to) will have one.

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

Depressingsmash

what's depressing to me is the lack of innovation that comes with each super smash series. With a team to work on this game how is it not more polished, finished sooner, and contain more characters. A single kid made tons of characters with new skins, levels, and move sets. Not to mention Brawl + project M etc, all done without a huge budget. These things didn't take years yet there is no DLC or patching confirmed for the new smash. Look up frynaut on youtube for his custom brawl work. http://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut. a single youtuber develops this doggiedoodoodingleberry taking hardly any time or resources even making a sick kingdom hearts level. I think nintendo should be raised to higher standards when devloping takes this long no patches no dlc, Tripping existed in brawl with no fix? Nough said.

Edited on by k8sMum

Depressingsmash

e-love

Great username. We look forward to your uplifting and well intended posts here in the future!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Depressingsmash

Thanks man! Just throwing my love out to all the fanboys that dont write to sakurai tell his studio to step up their game.

Emaan wrote:

Great username. We look forward to your uplifting and well intended posts here in the future!

Depressingsmash

Ketchupcat

Untitled
This should be a family comedy movie or something. Like, Kirby and Pikachu are the two little kids who always get into wacky misadventures, and DK is their single dad (there's a tragic backstory about that) who's just like "What're you gonna do?" and plays along. But then when the time comes and the kids are in trouble, only one man has the heart and determination to save them. And that man is actually a gorilla. So he sets out on a journey all over the country (the DONKEY KONG COUNTRY) to rescue them, meeting all sorts of wacky characters along the way... including that special someone!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

DreamyViridi

Oh yes. It's a small thing but I can't wait to start taking Smash pictures again. My friends and I always got a laugh out of whatever snapshots we got.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Joeynator3000

Was kinda hoping Sakurai would make some announcements with the daily pics or something. :c
Like, I dunno...new stages...or Pokeball Pokemon...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Snagrio

Pardon my rudess, but you all suck right now with this depression vibe. Now I'm feelin down...

Ah well, I'm sure once the next inevitable Nintendo Direct comes out they'll be a little something something for us Smash fans to froth over.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

kkslider5552000

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Was kinda hoping Sakurai would make some announcements with the daily pics or something. :c

They did that last time, and it caused me to get angry that the game wasn't 10X better than my favorite games ever and flawless in every single way. Overhype is bad.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

zoroarkrules25

Musterd wrote:

Untitled
This should be a family comedy movie or something. Like, Kirby and Pikachu are the two little kids who always get into wacky misadventures, and DK is their single dad (there's a tragic backstory about that) who's just like "What're you gonna do?" and plays along. But then when the time comes and the kids are in trouble, only one man has the heart and determination to save them. And that man is actually a gorilla. So he sets out on a journey all over the country (the DONKEY KONG COUNTRY) to rescue them, meeting all sorts of wacky characters along the way... including that special someone!

Perfect movie part right there!

@epressingsmash: since your new i should warn you that no advertising is allowed here.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

kkslider5552000

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

This needs to go even more with intentionally cliched movie trailers and it will be perfect.

"In a world with mascot characters, one ape shall decide the fate of Nintendo!"

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

FireMario887

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

Hey, great idea, man!

FireMario887

Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

They did that last time, and it caused me to get angry that the game wasn't 10X better than my favorite games ever and flawless in every single way. Overhype is bad.

I meant some small announcements...with Brawl he basically just showed off the entire game. I mean, don't mind hearing a few new characters here and there as well as stages, but he doesn't show off every single content.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Orngeblu

WingedFish wrote:

Pardon my rudess, but you all suck right now with this depression vibe. Now I'm feelin down...

Ah well, I'm sure once the next inevitable Nintendo Direct comes out they'll be a little something something for us Smash fans to froth over.

Whaaat? What depression? I'm not worried about Smash 4. The only guy who posted anything like that is @Depressingsmash (Hence the username) I'm not buying what he says anyways.

Besides no one can say Smash 4 is nothing special yet. For all we know, Sakurai could have a lot of features he hasn't shown us yet.

@MrWalkieTalkie : LOL

Edited on by Orngeblu

<3 Smash Bros.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic