Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 27,917

zoroarkrules25

I am a he but yes, i can get hyped a bit to quick.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Orngeblu

thesuperconory wrote:

I hope they take out ice climbers

**** no, Ice Climbers are awesome. I don't even use or main them either so I'm not biased. Your answer "cus i hate them" is really vague too, WHY do you hate them?

Prof3ssorMGW wrote:

It's times like this when I'm glad that I can understand Japanese, google translate can be so inaccurate at times lol.

Damn, nice. I wish I knew Japanese. >:I

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Happy_Mask

@Orngeblu Well when you think about characters that have a larger chance than others for getting booted, they're not exactly used often except with the oh so evil chain grabs. -.-

I'm expecting Ike, Lucario and sadly ganondorf to get kicked out. Why ganondorf? In Melee he was OP and in Brawl he was pretty bogus (yet still fun for me at least), and unless they rework him again, I don't see him coming back.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

zoroarkrules25

Villager kirby is scarier then anyone of the others

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

piperrobbie

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Often I feel like the only person who wants Ice Climbers, Game 7 Watch, Olimar, Meta Knight, Dedede, & R.O.B. to stay.

You and me both, I love all of their inclusions in brawl ^^ and I want them to stay.

piperrobbie

NJYankeesFan

Nobody should be removed. It was stupid in Brawl and it'd be worse now.

Characters I'd love to see
Ridley
Dark Samus
Vaati
Any big Pokemon from the latest generation (haven't got any of them, lol)
Toad as a stand alone character
Return of Dr. Mario and Mewtwo
Another Fire Emblem character (never played any of them =(
Dixie or King K. Rool

NJYankeesFan

Twitter:

Orngeblu

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Orngeblu Well when you think about characters that have a larger chance than others for getting booted, they're not exactly used often except with the oh so evil chain grabs. -.-

I'm expecting Ike, Lucario and sadly ganondorf to get kicked out. Why ganondorf? In Melee he was OP and in Brawl he was pretty bogus (yet still fun for me at least), and unless they rework him again, I don't see him coming back.

They can fix chain grab, you know. Also, I don't find Chain Grab to be bad at all. You just need to adapt and stay out of grab range with good spacing, staying in the air, and using platforms to your advantage also help immensely. But then again, I hardly get to play any Ice Climbers which practically makes me feel like IC's isn't so scary to me. But I have fought other players Ice Climbers before, I don't remember exactly how the matches went but I believe I did decent. Nonetheless, chain grab needs to be removed.

Ice Climbers are definitely low tier without chain grab, though.

Also it's too early to tell if Ganon is getting the boot. I agree with you that Ike and Lucario will most likely get booted though. ;-; (I like Lucario...and Ike is pretty cool as well)

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

8BitSamurai

The characters I could see removed:

• Toon Link - A clone, but then again, Link had a clone in Melee too, and WW HD is coming out, so you never know...
  • Lucario - I really don't get why they replaced Mewtwo with Lucario (Well, I do a little, but still)
  • Lucas or Ness - Lucas would probably be more likely to go, since he's been in all three, and they're pretty cloney. But, Mother only has 2 reps, so they might both just stay.
  • Ike - The format has been Marth/Another rep for two games thus far, but since FE has been pretty successful internationally lately, FE could very well get three reps (Heck, Star Fox's last large success critically/business wise was in the 90's, and it has 3)
  • Snake - He was in Brawl since Kojima wanted him in, so I'd go 50/50 on him being in Smash Bros. 4

All the rest seem very likely to stay, IMO. Maybe even all of them could stay, It's not that unlikely, anyways.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Snagrio

piperrobbie wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Often I feel like the only person who wants Ice Climbers, Game 7 Watch, Olimar, Meta Knight, Dedede, & R.O.B. to stay.

You and me both, I love all of their inclusions in brawl ^^ and I want them to stay.

What I don't understand is all the Olimar bashing. I can't tell you how many times I heard people say how much they hate him in Brawl. I can see that he is difficult to master though, which seems to be the main reason why Olimar doesn't get much love. But he has gained quite a following in competitive circles as of late, so there's that.

In any case, there will be a Pikmin representative again, if not Olimar then one of the three new Captains. Pikmin is one of Miyamoto's creations after all.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Kewlan

I had a dream last night... I dreamed that Super Smash Bros 4 would release June 18th 2014.
Let's see next year if it's correct ._.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Snagrio

Kewlan wrote:

I had a dream last night... I dreamed that Super Smash Bros 4 would release June 18th 2014.
Let's see next year if it's correct ._.

/laughs

Yeah, we'll see...

Snagrio

Snagrio

Looks like Bowser is kicking Samus around on the Arena Ferox stage.
Untitled

Snagrio

FireMario887

WingedFish wrote:

Looks like Bowser is kicking Samus around on the Arena Ferox stage.
Untitled

More torture....

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus is just getting started. >:] She hasn't shown her true self yet.

FireMario887

supered91

why do people want sonic back,he was a one time guest if you guys can't see,and putting third party characters isn't even a priority

supered91

iwanttodie

supered91 wrote:

why do people want sonic back,he was a one time guest if you guys can't see,and putting third party characters isn't even a priority

THIS.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iwanttodie

My only hope for smash Wii U and 3DS is that Ness will use PSI Rockin' as his final smash, not Starstorm. Or at least change PK Starstorm to PSI Starstorm.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

shingi_70

Batman for Smash.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic