Showing 101 to 110 of 110

AuthorMessage

Molotov

101. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Whatever the name is, I just want to hear what it will actually be. I'm getting really tired of people calling it Smash 4 or Universe when it's clearly going to be named after another battling term.

Well what else are we supposed to call it until it gets its name?

I know that we don't really have any other option then to just calling it 4; I'm just saying it would be nice if we knew the true name so we could name it as such.

Super Smash Bros. Madness :P

Its Super Smash Bros Battle Royal

Molotov

AuthorMessage

CM30

102. Posted:

No, via a glitch (and hacking/cheat codes). Look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vvFD_UZ7Fc

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

103. Posted:

I think the reason that glitch works is because master hand was intended to be playable in it. i think the next one will be super smash bros world it makes sense because the back of brawl's box art says a collision to remember. The first one's box art on the back said an all out melee. Melee's said a brawl to remember. See then hints?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CM30

104. Posted:

Or it could be called Super Smash Bros Collision, which would fit your pattern much better.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Neoproteus

105. Posted:

Somehow I think this idea would have worked better for Playstation All Stars than Smash Bros. I mean, seriously? What Playstation characters have EVER been in 2D?

But back to Smash Bros the biggest sweeping changes I want that have any chances of NOT happening are certain character additions like Ridley or Palutena, and swapping out the coin launcher with a pinball table.

Neoproteus

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

106. Posted:

I'm down with it being called Collision. Has a nice ring to it in my opinion.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

107. Posted:

I think they should add Anthony Higgs, because his name is Anthony and that's also my name, why I want him you may ask, I have my reasons that you all might know, right?!?

But really, I would like to see Mii's in the game, you could choose different moves and combinations for them, and even dress them up, also since both the Wii U and 3ds have a camera, you can take a picture and put the picture on a shirt, kinda like how Ness has a Mr.Saturn on his shirt, and you can even choose a lots of different voices for them, and last but not least, the announcer can say lot's of different names, just choose from a list of names available and hear the crowd cheer you name in all the glory you can fit into a smash ball, but if your names not on the list, then all you hear is Mii!!! Mii!!! Mii!!! (this is to avoid inappropriate names)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Shrapmo

108. Posted:

Super Smash Bros. Skirmish

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage

Molotov

109. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think the reason that glitch works is because master hand was intended to be playable in it. i think the next one will be super smash bros world it makes sense because the back of brawl's box art says a collision to remember. The first one's box art on the back said an all out melee. Melee's said a brawl to remember. See then hints?

I Dont Care About The Hints But World Has A Nice Ring To It. And Considering It Is All About The World..... 3DS....Wii U..... Connectivity... You Might be On To Smtn There.

Molotov

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

110. Posted:

Thanks i think it would make a good title. i like royal but that is used to much lately in fighting games.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371