Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 4 Suggestion?

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

zoroarkrules25

I think the reason that glitch works is because master hand was intended to be playable in it. i think the next one will be super smash bros world it makes sense because the back of brawl's box art says a collision to remember. The first one's box art on the back said an all out melee. Melee's said a brawl to remember. See then hints?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Neoproteus

Somehow I think this idea would have worked better for Playstation All Stars than Smash Bros. I mean, seriously? What Playstation characters have EVER been in 2D?

But back to Smash Bros the biggest sweeping changes I want that have any chances of NOT happening are certain character additions like Ridley or Palutena, and swapping out the coin launcher with a pinball table.

Neoproteus

Snagrio

I'm down with it being called Collision. Has a nice ring to it in my opinion.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SheldonRandoms

I think they should add Anthony Higgs, because his name is Anthony and that's also my name, why I want him you may ask, I have my reasons that you all might know, right?!?

But really, I would like to see Mii's in the game, you could choose different moves and combinations for them, and even dress them up, also since both the Wii U and 3ds have a camera, you can take a picture and put the picture on a shirt, kinda like how Ness has a Mr.Saturn on his shirt, and you can even choose a lots of different voices for them, and last but not least, the announcer can say lot's of different names, just choose from a list of names available and hear the crowd cheer you name in all the glory you can fit into a smash ball, but if your names not on the list, then all you hear is Mii!!! Mii!!! Mii!!! (this is to avoid inappropriate names)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Shrapmo

Super Smash Bros. Skirmish

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

Molotov

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think the reason that glitch works is because master hand was intended to be playable in it. i think the next one will be super smash bros world it makes sense because the back of brawl's box art says a collision to remember. The first one's box art on the back said an all out melee. Melee's said a brawl to remember. See then hints?

I Dont Care About The Hints But World Has A Nice Ring To It. And Considering It Is All About The World..... 3DS....Wii U..... Connectivity... You Might be On To Smtn There.

Molotov

zoroarkrules25

Thanks i think it would make a good title. i like royal but that is used to much lately in fighting games.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.