Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros 4 Suggestion?

Showing 81 to 100 of 110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

81. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

I didn't see Samus in the official survey smash bros. u topic, so she would be a perfect character! Ridley also sounds like a nice suggestion, I wonder how powerful he would be.....? I was expecting Ghiharim to be a character, he would be a good swordsman. Walugui sounds like a fine additon to. I am looking forward to play Samus, (despite gender difference) At least she seems more manly in the Chozo power suit....

Um, unless I'm not understanding how you worded the first sentence, Samus has been in all three Smash Bros. games...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

82. Posted:

RedPanda wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

TheKingofTown wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I just hope they have alternate costumes, that way all the people asking for different Links and Dark Samus and Paper Mario can stop complaining. :P

But Paper Mario deserves his own moveset! :o

Very true, that is what I thought. He could defiantly use that hammer in many ways and there should be one where he uses an ally from Thousand year Door. His Smash should defiantly be where he throws everyone on stage and the current raises and you can use a number of his abilities from the game to beat the people caught on stage.

I agree with most all of this but the smash, which, overall, isn't as important, but I'd imagine his (Final) Smash would be more limited like they usually are, maybe one of his special moves from a Crystal Star (From TTYD) or something. Partners are more of an Assist Trophy to me, I'd love to see them raid the stage, a partner picking off each opponent.
As for Paper Mario's general appearance, I say he deserves one. Dr. Mario got one in Melee, and Paper just seems perfect for the role.

Your close to what i think paper mario's smash should be. How about this all the partners attack the stage using their highest upgradable attack( example yoshi stampede) and take out all foes? Also i like the pokemon trainer idea he should have 6 but only able to choose 3 to fight with. Also bowser jr with the ability to become shadow mario would be great to.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pntjr

83. Posted:

I think Nintendo will be like "Okee, the 3DS gets 15 people on the roster and 25 stages. Not satisfied? Looks like you'll need to spend $350 on a brand new Wii U (8GB is too little for this game) and you need $50 along with that for the game. The WIi U game has 40 characters and 45 stages. Have fun with life." does trolldance

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xilef

84. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

I think Nintendo will be like "Okee, the 3DS gets 15 people on the roster and 25 stages. Not satisfied? Looks like you'll need to spend $350 on a brand new Wii U (8GB is too little for this game) and you need $50 along with that for the game. The WIi U game has 40 characters and 45 stages. Have fun with life." does trolldance

Doesn't seem like something Nintendo would to, and Sakurai would probably never let this happen.

Sten

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

85. Posted:

I wonder what this game will be called? I can't think of any synonyms for Brawl or Melee that have a nice ring to them.

The exception to that is donnybrook. So it looks like it will be called Super Smash Bros. Donnybrook.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

86. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

I think Nintendo will be like "Okee, the 3DS gets 15 people on the roster and 25 stages. Not satisfied? Looks like you'll need to spend $350 on a brand new Wii U (8GB is too little for this game) and you need $50 along with that for the game. The WIi U game has 40 characters and 45 stages. Have fun with life." does trolldance

As long as the two versions were unique in their own ways, I'd be okay with that.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

87. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

I wonder what this game will be called? I can't think of any synonyms for Brawl or Melee that have a nice ring to them.

The exception to that is donnybrook. So it looks like it will be called Super Smash Bros. Donnybrook.

Super Smash Bros Quarrel. Everybody wears monocles and top hats. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wonder_Ideal

88. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

moomoo wrote:

I wonder what this game will be called? I can't think of any synonyms for Brawl or Melee that have a nice ring to them.

The exception to that is donnybrook. So it looks like it will be called Super Smash Bros. Donnybrook.

Super Smash Bros Quarrel. Everybody wears monocles and top hats. :3

Smashing idea old boy. Ohohohohohoho! I do believe I've punned. Untitled

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

89. Posted:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

moomoo wrote:

I wonder what this game will be called? I can't think of any synonyms for Brawl or Melee that have a nice ring to them.

The exception to that is donnybrook. So it looks like it will be called Super Smash Bros. Donnybrook.

Super Smash Bros Quarrel. Everybody wears monocles and top hats. :3

Smashing idea old boy. Ohohohohohoho! I do believe I've punned. Untitled

Whatever the name is, I just want to hear what it will actually be. I'm getting really tired of people calling it Smash 4 or Universe when it's clearly going to be named after another battling term.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Molotov

90. Posted:

Since Smash Bros Is A Platform To Hint At Upcoming Games.... I'd Say We Will See Kid Icarus In A New Costume. Yeah... You Heard Me Right :D

Molotov

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

91. Posted:

Ugh, there are WAY too many "I don't know much about the series" suggestions. people, LOOK IT UP! WE HAVE THE INTERNET NOW! I mean, I know most people only know Nintendo from Smash Bros. (ESPECIALLY from Brawl) But the least you could do before asking for 'FRIGGIN GIYGAS! as a playable character is to look "it" up!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

92. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Whatever the name is, I just want to hear what it will actually be. I'm getting really tired of people calling it Smash 4 or Universe when it's clearly going to be named after another battling term.

Well what else are we supposed to call it until it gets its name?

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

93. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Whatever the name is, I just want to hear what it will actually be. I'm getting really tired of people calling it Smash 4 or Universe when it's clearly going to be named after another battling term.

Well what else are we supposed to call it until it gets its name?

I know that we don't really have any other option then to just calling it 4; I'm just saying it would be nice if we knew the true name so we could name it as such.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

94. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Whatever the name is, I just want to hear what it will actually be. I'm getting really tired of people calling it Smash 4 or Universe when it's clearly going to be named after another battling term.

Well what else are we supposed to call it until it gets its name?

I know that we don't really have any other option then to just calling it 4; I'm just saying it would be nice if we knew the true name so we could name it as such.

Super Smash Bros. Madness :P

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

95. Posted:

I think the Master hand should become a playable character. also pit should use weapons from uprising for attacks.

Edited on by MrMario02

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReindeerDasher

96. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

I think the Master hand should become a playable character.

Oh yes, I'd absolutelly LOVE a new OPed player. Certainly.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

97. Posted:

I am guessing that 100 percent sure it will be super smash bros world this idea i got is from brawl but i won't say where in it that hints this name. Also we should have a demo of it at the next E3 with all the work going in it and already in it. I think for a character we need megaman.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

98. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

I didn't see Samus in the official survey smash bros. u topic, so she would be a perfect character! Ridley also sounds like a nice suggestion, I wonder how powerful he would be.....? I was expecting Ghiharim to be a character, he would be a good swordsman. Walugui sounds like a fine additon to. I am looking forward to play Samus, (despite gender difference) At least she seems more manly in the Chozo power suit....

Um, unless I'm not understanding how you worded the first sentence, Samus has been in all three Smash Bros. games...

I guess your right. I hope Nintendo finds Metroid as one of the most famous game series under their creation.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

99. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

I think the Master hand should become a playable character.

He was, at least in Melee.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

100. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

I think the Master hand should become a playable character.

He was, at least in Melee.

Though hacking/cheat code anyway

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64