Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 13,821 to 13,840 of 14,636

LzWinky

I'll play too...with my new toy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shani

@Maxz: Tomorrow I probably won't be able to play, unless maybe after midnight (CET). Splatraining on Friday 5PM CET or a bit earlier sounds good though. By the way, when exactly will the tournament start now? I just looked up @TheXReturns original post and it said 5PM UTC, 4PM BST (or one hour later accordingly). But according to www.worldtimebuddy.com, that's not possible.
@TheXReturns Although in chatovod, you wrote 4pm BST start (3pm UTC), or a 5pm BST start (4pm UTC), which makes more sense. Just wanted to mention it, in case anybody else got confused (should I @ everyone here?), since I was assuming the wrong time before I looked it up again.

@Freeon-Leon @PikminFan22 @Blue_Blur @Iggly @TingLz @Jorjaymad-6715 @Kazuo Well then it's settled, private battle with a full roster in roughly 2 hours.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Nicolai

I'll be able to play for about an hour from now. If you guys start before I have to leave, I'll join for a bit.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

veeflames

Jeez. Of all the times when I have to be freaking busy. Y'all better be available during summer break!!!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nicolai

@Vee_Flames: Oh, I'm gonna have LOTS of time! Unfortunately, that means I didn't successfully audition into any summer festivals I was hoping to get into, but the good news is more Splatoon!
EDIT: and practice... lots of practice

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blue_Blur

@PikminFan22: In about 20 minutes, I think.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Nicolai

@PikminFan22: Unfortunately, I had to leave. Have fun playing, guys!

Got married.

yokokazuo

I'll be going on too.

Got overrun by reinforcements I didn't expect would come in Fates...
I'll probably finish the chapter tomorrow

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

Who's gonna make the room with a password? And what are we doing? (Random ranked matches, hide and seek, etc.?)

I went ahead and made a room. Password is: 7557

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Blue_Blur

@Jorjaymad-6715: Yeah! We're going to do some privates battles. Come and join us!

Blue_Blur

I just made a room. Password is 7557.

LzWinky

oh boy, TWO newscasts in a row

I'm feeling lucky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

yokokazuo

@PikminFan22 haha, well I don't think the reinforcements were supposed to come until I reached a certain point. I moved one unit to block off a powerful enemy, but that ended up getting them separated from everyone when the reinforcements came...

@TingLz I think I've had that happen once since the game's launch

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LzWinky

You mean Cranky Kong.

Back in his day, he used peanut guns rather than silly ink blasters

Blue_Blur

@shani: We're starting, so join in when you can! Password is 7557.

LzWinky

Kazuo wrote:

@PikminFan22 haha, well I don't think the reinforcements were supposed to come until I reached a certain point. I moved one unit to block off a powerful enemy, but that ended up getting them separated from everyone when the reinforcements came...

Do what I do. Breed little monsters!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic