Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Tue 31st Jan 2012 13:00 GMT
I have a NA Wii and a NA 3DS, but I might be forced to purchase a PAL Wii U.I hope that the Wii U won't be region locked but if it is....
(1) My Wii games won't be playable on the Wii U... I'm fine with that since I'll keep my Wii anyway.(2) But the 3DS will not work with the Wii U - let's say in a new Brawl game? The two devices won't even recognize each other?
(*) I haven't tried it yet, but does the 3DS works with the Wii the same like the DS? in terms of download play or compatible games?
What do you think?
Not only does the 3DS come with an SD card, but it also happens to come pre-installed with one, additional dimension.
2. Posted: Wed 1st Feb 2012 02:26 GMT
Why would you be forced to buy a PAL Wii U? As for the 3DS/Wii U connectivity, I wouldn't be to worried about that. I mean, we can play online (and locally for 3DS') with 3DS' and Wii's from other regions anyway, so it'll probably work in a similar way
3. Posted: Wed 1st Feb 2012 08:13 GMT
Now you don't need to be forced to buy a PAL Wii U
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
4. Posted: Wed 1st Feb 2012 08:37 GMT
I would be forced to buy a European Wii U because I will in a European country during the time. @ Fang - well, let's say something like Batman the Brave and the Bold or the new Super Smash bros. I have the American 3DS version and the European Wii U version, you really think they would work with each other? I dunno.@ Chocobo - you mean import it? They would tax me through the roof. I was planning to just fly and buy but it's fairly big and together with the controller, it will also be dangerous to go through customs.
5. Posted: Thu 16th Feb 2012 13:46 GMT
They'll probably work fine together.
There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.