Forums

Topic: Pikmin 3 - OT

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,305

KingDunsparce

Unit_DTH wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Hahalright, just pre-ordered Pikmin 3! Come at me Friday!
@Nintendroid5000 Those are some good scores indeed, makes me feel safe for pre-ordering. Too bad there are no 10/10s.
Also, you do know that your name is an insult, right?

Nintendroid5000 wrote:

The Telegraph – 5/5

OH! Uhh... uh... I said 10/10!

Now your just making excuses. 5/5 is as close to 10/10 on the review scale that you are going to get. 5/5 = perfect 10/10 = perfect thus 5/5 = 10/10 = perfect.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

PloXyZeRO

Pikminsi wrote:

Unit_DTH wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

@Nintendroid5000 Those are some good scores indeed, makes me feel safe for pre-ordering. Too bad there are no 10/10s.

Nintendroid5000 wrote:

The Telegraph – 5/5

Now your just making excuses. 5/5 is as close to 10/10 on the review scale that you are going to get. 5/5 = perfect 10/10 = perfect thus 5/5 = 10/10 = perfect.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Curse you internet sarcasm!!! shakes fist in air in anger

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

PloXyZeRO

Pikminsi wrote:

Unit_DTH wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Nintendroid5000 wrote:

The Telegraph – 5/5

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Curse you internet sarcasm!!! shakes fist in air in anger

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

Snagrio

It seems we have another "American Kirby is hardcore" case going on here. Just look at the difference between the Japanese and US commercials.

Here it's all cute and happy.

But switch to the American version...

I find it so funny how Japan has to make things more tough looking when they advertise stuff here (though I understand why).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Sonicfan11589

Does anyone know or have any idea what the download size would be for the digital version?

Sonicfan11589

Kewlan

Ofcourse I was joking!

Edited on by theblackdragon

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

PloXyZeRO

Normally I love Japanese commercials, but I have to say that the American commercial is the better one (in my opinion), because it tells the audience more about the game. Of course the Japanese commercial has Ai No Uta which must make everyone in Japan go crazy over their commercial

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

Does anyone know or have any idea what the download size would be for the digital version?

Probably somewhere between 5 and 8 GB? I know ZombiU is just about 6 GB so I'm guessing it'll be around the same size. I've heard that Just Dance 2 and Assassin's Creed are like 15 GB though...I really hope it doesn't take that much space

I just read this from the IGN review here

In a mode where you have to check fruit and objects off a bingo card to win, whichever player has the GamePad has a massive advantage because they can see exactly where all those fruits are located.

I hope they fix this in an update. I'm not worried though, because when I play multiplayer, I'll force my friends to use a Wii remote or pro controller so no one gets an unfair advantage

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

kkslider5552000

WingedFish wrote:

It seems we have another "American Kirby is hardcore" case going on here. Just look at the difference between the Japanese and US commercials.

I find it so funny how Japan has to make things more tough looking when they advertise stuff here (though I understand why).

I'm just glad they abandoned the Wii U launch commercials. Those were atrocious.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Snagrio

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I'm just glad they abandoned the Wii U launch commercials. Those were atrocious.

True that.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Sonicfan11589

If u have not heard, Nintendo is offering $5-$10 for spending at least $50-$100 respectively from now till July 28th.

Sonicfan11589

Sonicfan11589

Scratch that

It's if u put $50-$100 in ur account from a credit card or a pre-paid card that u'll get the money.

Sonicfan11589

PloXyZeRO

Well if you have a Wii U deluxe, you get 10% back from your purchases...so I'll get $5.99 back when I download Pikmin 3 since it'll be $59.99

MrSRArter wrote:

Warruz

Has there been any mention of a demo to download?

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

PloXyZeRO wrote:

Normally I love Japanese commercials, but I have to say that the American commercial is the better one (in my opinion), because it tells the audience more about the game. Of course the Japanese commercial has Ai No Uta which must make everyone in Japan go crazy over their commercial

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

Probably somewhere between 5 and 8 GB? I know ZombiU is just about 6 GB so I'm guessing it'll be around the same size. I've heard that Just Dance 2 and Assassin's Creed are like 15 GB though...I really hope it doesn't take that much space

I just read this from the IGN review here

In a mode where you have to check fruit and objects off a bingo card to win, whichever player has the GamePad has a massive advantage because they can see exactly where all those fruits are located.

I hope they fix this in an update. I'm not worried though, because when I play multiplayer, I'll force my friends to use a Wii remote or pro controller so no one gets an unfair advantage

I heard somewhere that it was around 3.5 GB. Pretty sure this site posted an article about it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Kewlan

Only 4GB? That's really low for an HD game. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was even 8GB

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

PloXyZeRO

That's crazy...the game could fit on a normal DVD! What really takes up a lot of memory are long, pre-rendered, hardly compressed cut scenes. I'm guessing Pikmin 3 doesn't have too many of those. Textures and the soundtrack also take up a decent percentage of the space but not nearly as much as FMV sequences.

MrSRArter wrote:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.