Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - OT

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,519

Spoony_Tech

SCAR392 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Ok I'm having a heck of a time finding a carpenterbug. Can someone help me!?

There's tons of those in the Tundra(arctic area). First area you walk to from camp during a quest.

Ok. Thanks guys. I guess I just need to unlock the 4 star quests to make it easier on myself.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Tech101 I found some in Area 4 of Moga Village. In the little hole where the cats live in the cave.

I thought that's where I got plenty before.

Also the boats can be sent out for monster fluid once you open up new areas to them.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Aviator

Anyone for online?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Retro_on_theGo

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Tech101 I found some in Area 4 of Moga Village. In the little hole where the cats live in the cave.

Also the boats can be sent out for monster fluid once you open up new areas to them.

D'aawww. See, was that so hard to explain?

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

D'aawww. See, was that so hard to explain?

Not at all.

I just didn't remember till it happened to me again in the game!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

SCRAPPER392

You can get monster fluid from the giggi things in Moga Woods. The white worm things. Velvity hide, too.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Retro_on_theGo

I killed the Qurupecu! THAT WAS F***IN' AWESOME!! Oh man that was intense. X3 The little coward kept calling in The Great Jaggi. >:[ I had to use like all my whestones 'cause the dual blades kept dulling on me. Real tough since there was monsters EVERYWHERE!
I'm loving this now!!
Why doesn't the Wii U version have a Club Nintendo code!?

SCRAPPER392

@Retro_on_theGo
The Wii U gave you coins only if you bought the DLC version.
I have a crazy armor set consisting of:
Lagombi Cap
Quropeco Mail
Baggi Coil
Quropeco Gaulds
Baggi Flauds
All have health decorations for +8(one didn't have a slot). Very colorful.
My weapon is Ravenger Blade with a health decoration for +2. I'm almost done with single player clocked in at 28 hours.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

MAB

Yeah had a good team in MadOzWorld last night (a mate from Sydney and 2 randoms) went through about 20 quests with nobody fainting and causing me grief... It was all good baby

I registered on CN because of the download purchase... That sucks for the physical bro.

MAB

BenAV

I've spent 100 hours on the game so far, but have barely touched the online yet.
I played online with a friend for a couple of hours, and I've played some local multiplayer here and there, but besides from that I've mostly just been playing single player.
Just unlocked the 9 star quests tonight.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

@BradPJ I've actually been playing the 3DS version mostly myself.
It looks great on the Wii U, but it still looks pretty good and plays really well on the 3DS and it's so handy to be able to just open it and play for a bit wherever I am.
If you decide to get the 3DS version, I highly recommend getting a CPP (or CPP XL) if you don't have one already, as it's all a lot easier with two circle pads, especially when you start getting to the harder monsters and need to be really precise with your movements.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Razalom

Yeah been on the 3DS version today more than the Wii U version as well just so the kids could watch TV and I wouldnt annoy the wife

Oh and that dumb Qurupeco finally dropped a strange beak for me! It hated me!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

BenAV

@Razalom The game always knows what you need and refuses to give it to you.
I often have to grind for quite a while to get what I need, even when it's not even that rare.
Then once I don't need it any more, I'll get a ton.

BenAV

RoryLee

Anyone feel like doing some online hunts this morning?

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

MAB

Lobby 1 - MadOzWorld

MAB

RoryLee

Can't join because of the Region Lock.

Spoony_Tech

RoryLee wrote:

Anyone feel like doing some online hunts this morning?

I'll join ya!

MERG said:

RoryLee

@Tech
We'll be hunting alright! Once Monster Hunter 4 comes out.

MAB

RoryLee wrote:

Can't join because of the Region Lock.

I know mate I was hoping a fellow NL aussie might see it but when you create a room like me every random gate crashes anyway... They have been fairly good lately which is a plus.

MAB

Namco

BenAV wrote:

@Razalom The game always knows what you need and refuses to give it to you.
I often have to grind for quite a while to get what I need, even when it's not even that rare.
Then once I don't need it any more, I'll get a ton.

Yeah, i have that all the time! >_< Now i'm searching for some barioth stuff, i can't get it :/ not even after defeating barioths... and i need some issisium (whatever it's called) anyone knows where to find it?

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.