Lois dies what!!!????
What universe is this in?
Oh and joker dies..
So how is he in the game??

Edited on by theblackdragon

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

NodesforNoids

Red Son wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't as good as All Star or For All Seasons.
I'm under the impression the aforementioned storyline is really just shorthand DLC with little impact on the actual game.
I'll miss Poison Ivy, Darkseid and Azrael, but if they throw in even one reference to Blackest Night, Elastic Man (Identity Crisis anyone?) or the death and return of Bruce Wayne, I'll be excited.
Black Mask is a total rip off of the Red Skull, one of my favorite villains of all time (and wonderfully acted by Hugo Weaving), but I'm still pulling for Black Mask DLC too.

NodesforNoids

HawkeyeWii

Dakrsied needs to be a character!! Him and Manhunter need to get into this game some how!

Twitter:

Heisenbiff

Sorry if this has already been answered. I would like this game to play local multiplayer with my family. Does anyone know what controllers are supported? I don't have a Wii U pro controller and cant really afford one at the moment.

TLDR: Does this game support wiimotes?

Heisenbiff

K964

Heisenbiff wrote:

Sorry if this has already been answered. I would like this game to play local multiplayer with my family. Does anyone know what controllers are supported? I don't have a Wii U pro controller and cant really afford one at the moment.

TLDR: Does this game support wiimotes?

According to the Wii U eShop the game is compatible with:
-Wii U Gamepad
-Wii U Pro Controller
-Wii Remote
-Wii Remote + Classic Controller

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Shrapmo

Obligatory comment to show I haven't abandoned the thread.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

HawkeyeWii

There are some live broadcasts of this game on Twitch right now.
This link shows about 8 different streams

Twitter:

KaiserGX

Don't spoil the story mode kids. I already saw... bits and pieces... but not the whole thing. I wish I knew nothing though lol so I would be surprised when I did. Downloading this game as soon as it's up on the Eshop. So I will be a complete noob if anyone wants to add me and have a fair fight with or sparring partner. You can do practice mode online.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

HawkeyeWii

KaiserGX wrote:

Don't spoil the story mode kids. I already saw... bits and pieces... but not the whole thing. I wish I knew nothing though lol so I would be surprised when I did. Downloading this game as soon as it's up on the Eshop. So I will be a complete noob if anyone wants to add me and have a fair fight with or sparring partner. You can do practice mode online.

It's not the story mode that they are showing on Twitch. It is only online multiplayer and the other videos I have put on here are either trailers or a video that shows every single character's special move.

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

KaiserGX wrote:

So I will be a complete noob if anyone wants to add me and have a fair fight with or sparring partner. You can do practice mode online.

Same here, I am not too good at fighting games, so I will definitely need some practice

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

I can't believe nobody has said Red Tornado yet. I doubt he'll ever make it into the game, but a man can dream right?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Tasuki

CapnPancakes wrote:

I can't believe nobody has said Red Tornado yet. I doubt he'll ever make it into the game, but a man can dream right?

Well I read that without my glasses and I thought you said Red Tomato. Lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HawkeyeWii

KaiserGX wrote:

Can someone do a countdown or something, Arizona time is kinda wonky since we don't do day light savings. I am expecting Lobo or Martian Manhunter as DLC today. I would love both.

Oops I forgot to say the time.
The Finals between Batman and Superman will be 7:00 PM Pacific and 8:00 PM Central time

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Still think it is really odd that neither Martian Manhunter nor Darksied is in this game and yet Ares (Whoever the hell that is) and Killer Frost ( AGain who is that?)

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Twitter:

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Still think it is really odd that neither Martian Manhunter nor Darksied is in this game and yet Ares (Whoever the hell that is) and Killer Frost ( AGain who is that?)

Maybe the might have some like really cool way of introducing them? At least that's what I am hoping for. Maybe Darksied will be added on as another boss something like Akuma in Street Fighter series. I am thinking that they wanted to hold off on Darksied because they used him as the main DC villain in MK VS DC and didn't want to seem redundant.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Heisenbiff

According to the box art it does not support wii remotes. Looks like i will be getting it on 360 which also comes out a week earlier than the wii u version over here. Thanks for your help anyway.

Untitled

Edited on by Heisenbiff

Heisenbiff

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.