Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 570

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yes the world we live on is Earth, not Krypton. So why not vote for an Earthling?

Superman was born on Krypton but he was raised on Earth. With the guidance from his adoptive parents (An elderly couple with a farm) He became the Superman we know now. His whole character is a man with flaws trying to do the right thing. Even in Injustice where he takes over the world HE IS STILL TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING. His constant need to choose what's right instead of what he wants is what makes him Superman. Batman's career is that of vengeance, Superman's is of trying to be good. Even Batman agrees:
'In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all.' ignoring all that, I still relate to him more than any other hero.

Warning: Some mild language...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

KaiserGX

Batman might as well have powers, with that plot armor he has. Answer for everyone: prep time. You know for an "alien" he does all he can to protect Earth.

Oh and btw, if anyone has ever read Red Son... Krypton might not be so different from Earth...

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

HawkeyeWii

@MickeyTheGreat
Not vengeance.... Justice
When he says "Iam vengeance, I am the night, I am Batman"
It is vengeance/justice for those that have been treated by the injustice and thugs.

Wait so in Injustice: Gods Among Us, Superman is bad??? Figures...

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Freaking hate how the guy in the video says "OP" Like really are you that lazy you can't just say "Over Powered" ????

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii
Biggest Bad butt ever!
Oh and this is by far the greatest cartoon ever created!
And I that has nothing to do with me liking batman, it truly is an amazing and dark cartoon. Never seen anything quite like it.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Twitter:

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat
Not vengeance.... Justice
When he says "Iam vengeance, I am the night, I am Batman"
It is vengeance/justice for those that have been treated by the injustice and thugs.

You're right, I'm sorry that was a bad analogy I shouldn't have used it. But I still think that if Superman has spent 99% of his life on earth, he's earned the right to be called an earthling.

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

@HawkeyeWii Remember, he (Angry Joe) said he likes Batman so you don't have to instantly hate him. Honestly you don't have to act so insecure about this.

The Mousekeloggery

HawkeyeWii

Who said I hate him, I just said how I hate how he says that. I don't like it when anybody says that..... lazy talking

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

@MickeyTheGreat
Thought you might find this interesting. I was rooting for Superman the whole time. The original site that I got this from had soooooo many dbz fans hating on Supes it was crazy!!! They said how Superman has no chance and stuff.
Just don't skip to the end, watch the whole thing

Twitter:

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Who said I hate him, I just said how I hate how he says that. I don't like it when anybody says that..... lazy talking

Oh... Wait. Then why did you post the clip of Batman: TAS? I thought you were trying to defend your opinion of Batman > Superman by posting a clip of one of Batman's greatest moments, but you're telling me that you posted that off-topic clip because you just needed to reaffirm your position as a big Batman fan? I'm sorry but I don't see the logic in that...

PS: It IS a great show (Probably one of the best comic book cartoons...) but it just seems odd to put it there out of nowhere.

The Mousekeloggery

RR529

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat
Thought you might find this interesting. I was rooting for Superman the whole time. The original site that I got this from had soooooo many dbz fans hating on Supes it was crazy!!! They said how Superman has no chance and stuff.
Just don't skip to the end, watch the whole thing

I take it that's Death Battle? (I'm on my 3DS, so the video isn't showing).

I watched it a few weeks ago. I was rooting for Goku (Big DBZ fan), and was dissapointed in the result, but the video was still a fun watch.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat
Thought you might find this interesting. I was rooting for Superman the whole time.

Alright, you kind of like Superman. You could have said 'Believe it or not, I'm actually a bigger Superman fan then you probably think' but did you have to say 'I was rooting for him the whole time.' It just seems like a-you know what? This isn't leading to anywhere. I'm sorry I misunderstood you and hope we don't get into another argument.

PS: I've already seen the full video. LOVED IT.

The Mousekeloggery

Tasuki

Well I voted for Batman. It was tough for me but I like Batman just a bit more.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HawkeyeWii

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat
Thought you might find this interesting. I was rooting for Superman the whole time.

Alright, you kind of like Superman. You could have said 'Believe it or not, I'm actually a bigger Superman fan then you probably think' but did you have to say 'I was rooting for him the whole time.' It just seems like a-you know what? This isn't leading to anywhere. I'm sorry I misunderstood you and hope we don't get into another argument.

PS: I've already seen the full video. LOVED IT.

Just to let you know, no joke! Superman used to be my biggest hero! To tell ya the truth I don't know what changed, I think it was when I discovered Batman and Spiderman. I am super hyped for "Man of Steel" !!!!!!!
Oh and by the way I started an "Everything Batman" forum a while ago, but want to switch the title to "Everything DC" but it won't let me change the title....

Twitter:

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I am super hyped for "Man of Steel" !!!!!!!

Really? That's great! I'm kind of cautiously optimistic right now...

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Oh and by the way I started an "Everything Batman" forum a while ago, but want to switch the title to "Everything DC" but it won't let me change the title....

Hope you find out how to fix that! I'd love a DC Comics topic here on NL!

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Superman used to be my biggest hero!

Y'know, I would never have guessed...

The Mousekeloggery

HawkeyeWii

Spoiler Alert!!!! for Man of Steel
there won't be kryptonite in the series. Oh and They are pretty much using the same villains as Superman ll

Twitter:

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Spoiler Alert!!!! for Man of Steel
there won't be kryptonite in the series. Oh and They are pretty much using the same villains as Superman ll

I've heard. Personally I'm overjoyed that they aren't using that cop-out of a plot-device in this movie... Though IT WAS used masterfully in Superman Returns...

The Mousekeloggery

Tasuki

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Hope you find out how to fix that! I'd love a DC Comics topic here on NL!

WHy not just use the Comic thread thats why it was created after all and its not that old really. https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/general...

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.