Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 2,985

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: I never got them in the Wii U version, so I'll have to look it up.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

Well that's a heck of a downgrade. I don't really use Lana anyway, so oh well

I'm still working on getting my adorable little killing machine unlocked, but it seems he's locked behind the last part of the Legend Mode. On a side note, Toon Link's C3 attack (for reference, it's the BBY) is ridiculously good against bosses and weak points

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I'm also working on unlocking YLink... But first I'll need to get a good weapon for TMidna... That level with her is a bit hard to beat with a 80-power weapon...

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

Lana is the best against bosses.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

How does one obtain the trident for Ganondorf?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Gremstein

Does anyone know when Marin is supposed to be available for DLC purchase?

Gremstein

LzWinky

Tentative date is July for the Link's Awakening pack

Gremstein

Awesome. As soon as I heard Marin was going to be a playable character I knew I'm going to have to try her out. Even if she ends up sucking.

Gremstein

Eel

@TingLz: it's in hidden in a tile around the middle part of the second row of the first adventure map (North of the map).

In the last part of the map that opens up from playing Legend.

The mission is called "Deal with uninvited guests!". You need to use two items cards, to make the item and enemies appear.

Edit: wow I had a scary glitch happen just now.

First I noticed that the n3DS-specific controls weren't working, I didn't mind it much and played a few extra levels that way, then I switched to Pokemon Shuffle to let the game rest a bit.

When I went back to HWL, not only were the controls still not working, the whole thing was laggy, even the menus and the title screen, like 15fps.

It only went back to normal after I turned off and on the system itself.

I wonder what caused it. Anyway, I finally unlocked Young Link! (And Zelda's Dominion rod along the way). Now I'm only missing the wind waker and I'll have unlocked all the major things from the first map. Of course, I may unlock all the hearts and skulltulas and stuff... One day.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

@Meowpheel: Yikes. That's never happened to me before. Are you using a physical or digital version of the game?

In other news, I've gone just a little bit further in the Windwaker Adventure Map. A lot of missions comsist of simply wiping out a certain number of enemies or competing with someone else to wipe out the most enemies within a certain time limit. It's simple but still fun.

I unlocked a couple Tier 2 weapons, including the Tier 2 Windwaker and Toon Link's Tier 2 sword. It's the Phantom Sword. Which is cool because I always loved the design of that sword. I'm off soon so I'll be able to bite into a larger chunk of the map then.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel: Obtaining all the skulltulas is a major thing in adventure mode, completing those images unlock more levels. That said, it's probably best that the 2nd skulltula of certain map squares gets avoided until you get better weapons (i.e. level 2, 3 or 4).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Level 4 weapons? Oh my

Grumblevolcano

@TingLz: I'm assuming stuff like Power Gloves + which was in the launch trailer are level 4.

Grumblevolcano

LzWinky

Yeah, I looked it up. Every weapon has a 4th level. Young Link just got better

Also, I noticed some significant changes with the latest chapters in Legend Mode. It almost feels like a new experience

On another side note, I killed about 1000 enemies with a fairy. Dang these things are powerful

Edited on by LzWinky

Randomname19

TingLz wrote:

I killed about 1000 enemies with a fairy. Dang these things are powerful

I hope fairies and the ability to switch characters come on the Wii U version with an update,they would be very helpful for really hard missions.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

ginn

I have an extra code for Wii U HW character pack that I got with Hyrule Warriors Legends, is anyone in need of one? [EU]

ginn

Grumblevolcano

I just unlocked Young Link and he's still as broken as he was in the Wii U version

Grumblevolcano

LzWinky

He's gonna be worse with access to those fairy abilities

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.