Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 2,985

TeeJay

I finally unlocked two fairies, after never encountering one ever in the entire first Adventure map. You truly have to be looking specifically for them to find any at all.

So how do I use Young Link to his full potential? Because currently I can only occassionally put on the mask and the rest of the time he's only decent. I thought he was supposed to be broken...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

So how do I get Twili Midna's tile to work? It says I'm missing some requirements

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Detective_TeeJay wrote:

I finally unlocked two fairies, after never encountering one ever in the entire first Adventure map. You truly have to be looking specifically for them to find any at all.

The treasures on the right with the hearts tell you if a fairy is in a map. They are hiding in pots.

Detective_TeeJay wrote:

So how do I use Young Link to his full potential? Because currently I can only occassionally put on the mask and the rest of the time he's only decent. I thought he was supposed to be broken...

You need to first max out his Special Gauge and Focus Spirit on his badges. Then he'll be a beast. Also, have Focus Spirit+, Special+, and Strength VI on your weapon

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

@TingLz: Some things to consider:
1. Need to complete Legend Mode
2. There's a hookshot point on the square below which you haven't used a hookshot on

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I completed Legend Mode, at least the main story, and I am on her tile.

Grumblevolcano

@TingLz: How much though. Have you done all of Linkle's story? Have you done all of Cia's Tale? Have you done the Wind Waker stuff?

I'd imagine at least the main story and Linkle's Story would need to be completed though maybe even Cia's Tale and Wind Waker story. The Wii U requirement was literally complete Legend Mode.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

I could unlock TMidna as soon as the northern tiles went black (right after beating Ganon). I think I just needed to use the digging mitts to unlock her as a reward. Besides the hookshot, of course.

I have been enjoying the little bit of the wind waker map I can play right now (haven't beaten the last three levels of Legend, so most of the map is locked). Although it seems like there's many "useless" tiles, and for some reasony characters don't seem to get much exp in the map.

Also, yeah Link's new costume is great.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

@Meowpheel: Judging from @TingLz 's comments it sounded like he couldn't play the stage, not that he could play the stage and didn't unlock her.

Grumblevolcano

LzWinky

I'm playing Linkle's tale right now. I'll see if that fixes the issue.

Eel

Somehow, the Zelda wiki already has a few images for some of the costumes that will come with the master quest wind waker map. (Also yay that means these DLC packs will indeed have costumes).

http://zeldawiki.org/Costume

Link: slightly pinkish red tunic with teal scarf. Maybe based on Valoo or the King.
Lana: Aryll themed costume, with blond hair.
Darunia: the Deku Tree, yeah. Green hair and all.
Toon Link: Niko. It's awesome.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

Apparently every character is getting a costume with every pack. It's nice to see some variety with the DLC characters

Also, the Midna tile unlocked once I beat the chapter featuring her and Linkle

Edited on by LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

I've got an interesting concept, what if the characters are unlockable in the adventure maps that come with them. So like Marin being locked until you unlock her in the Link's Awakening map and her level 2, 3 and 4 weapons being in the same map.

Grumblevolcano

Randomname19

@Grumblevolcano: I don't see the developers doing this, some 3DS version owners could get angry: "Why Marin is automatically unlocked in the Wii U version but we have to pay for a locked character?"

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Grumblevolcano

@Randomname19: You could say the same thing about Twili Midna, Young Link, Tingle and the 5 pack of new characters though.

Grumblevolcano

Smash_kirby

@Grumblevolcano: Well they worked them into the adventure map, which is nice.

On another note is the adventure maps from the DLC on the WiiU version available after a certain point?

Smash_kirby

Eel

I heard they unlock and have their weapons unlocked automatically in the original WiiU DLC mostly because in Japan you could to buy the DLC separately, a character here, a costume there, a map over there. Etc.

So they couldn't add the characters or their weapons, or stuff for them in the maps.

Maybe this time it will be different, since Japan is getting the DLC in packs like us.

Of course, since the WiiU will only get the characters, it's safe to assume they will have their weapons and stuff.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.