Wii U Forum

Topic: February Nintendo Direct

Showing 41 to 48 of 48

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReindeerDasher

41. Posted:

^ Hopefully we'll see a 3DS one then

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SammyOfMobius

42. Posted:

@Icarus423
Februrary? Thery're doing a Wii U Nintendo Direct TOMORROW. Maybe they can make it a Wii U and 3DS Direct next month though!
@LordJumpMad
NEVER SAY THAT.
@3Dash
How about both systems?

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Icarus423

43. Posted:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

@Icarus423
Februrary? Thery're doing a Wii U Nintendo Direct TOMORROW.

Oh gee, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that this was announced days ago when I had asked. But since it is tomorrow, I'm still really hoping that it's Wii U VC.

Icarus423

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

44. Posted:

Icarus423 wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

@Icarus423
Februrary? Thery're doing a Wii U Nintendo Direct TOMORROW.

Oh gee, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that this was announced days ago when I had asked. But since it is tomorrow, I'm still really hoping that it's Wii U VC.

It wasnt but I still expect one for Feb anyway since (except Dec) there was always a ND with BIG news, and I suspect Dec didnt have a BIG one because of the holidays

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shrapmo

45. Posted:

Looks like it is going to be a 2nd January one instead guys.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

46. Posted:

Shrapmo wrote:

Looks like it is going to be a 2nd January one instead guys.

Um, you're missing a 2 there...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shrapmo

47. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Shrapmo wrote:

Looks like it is going to be a 2nd January one instead guys.

Um, you're missing a 2 there...

We already had one Nintendo Direct this month, so this coming one will bet the 2nd one this month, or as I put it "a 2nd January one." Mostly because the title of the article is talking about a February Nintendo Direct.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

48. Posted:

Shrapmo wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Shrapmo wrote:

Looks like it is going to be a 2nd January one instead guys.

Um, you're missing a 2 there...

We already had one Nintendo Direct this month, so this coming one will bet the 2nd one this month, or as I put it "a 2nd January one." Mostly because the title of the article is talking about a February Nintendo Direct.

Oh, I misinterpreted there. I thought you meant to say it's the 22nd of Jan Nintendo Direct (since tomorrow is the 22nd) and thus forgot to put in 22 instead of 2. An error on my part, sorry.

EDIT: Whoops, TODAY is the 22nd! Man I need to eat something. My focus goes off when I go without having food for too long...

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64