Wii U Forum

Topic: Child of Light -- Ubisoft Platform RPG

Showing 101 to 120 of 190

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

101. Posted:

Game should be up later today. About to go back to sleep and I'll probably stream the game sometime later.
Untitled

Game seems like it's going to be a a screenshot magnet.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

MarceloKamui

102. Posted:

I hope it comes out today. After seeing the battle system Grandia look like, I was sold! I really want this game now.

Let's play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!! o/

Nintendo Network ID: marcelokamui

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

103. Posted:

8:40AM EST in the US.. still not up. I'm starting to think that they'll release it at 12:00pm. That seems to be the case with Nintendo unless it's a big first party release.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

104. Posted:

Wish they would wake up and give 3rd parties the same treatment on the eshop as 1st party!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MarceloKamui

105. Posted:

does anybody know the file size?

Let's play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!! o/

Nintendo Network ID: marcelokamui

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

106. Posted:

MarceloKamui wrote:

does anybody know the file size?

It's like 3.1 GB's.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

107. Posted:

PS4 version is 2.8 GB.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

108. Posted:

Dl'ing it now!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

109. Posted:

Well, it's available for download now. The exact file size is 2346 MB. I said 3.1 GB earliar because that's what the info page was saying.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

110. Posted:

I've played it for a good hour Thirty and I really like it. The game doesn't really open up till you get your first party member. The combat has alot of depth once you consider your juggling not only your party but, using Firefly as well. Its makes for a interesting mix of knowing when to coax the enemy and arguably controlling thier movements around yours. During a battle between three eneimes I kept juggling around them slowing their movment and interrupting their attacks in tandam one after each other. you also gamble on when to defend or not since being interrupted can change the tide of the battle depening on how many enemies you fight,

So far the game is simple on the surface but has a good amount of depth. The gear system and skills system adds alot as well.

Also the game is gorgerous
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

111. Posted:

Is that Ubisoft logo really always in the corner like that, or are these watermarked press shots?

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

112. Posted:

@shingi_70 Are you plying on normal or hard?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

113. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

Is that Ubisoft logo really always in the corner like that, or are these watermarked press shots?

Nope those are my screenshots. It seems that when you take a screenshot its watermarked with the ubisoft logo.

edit:
Spoony_Tech

On hard. Its probably why I haven't been able to breeze though the battle and had so much trouble with the first boss.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

114. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Kodeen wrote:

Nope those are my screenshots. It seems that when you take a screenshot its watermarked with the ubisoft logo.

Ok, that's acceptable, I suppose. It would bug me if it were there during gameplay.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

115. Posted:

@shingi_70 how is the music?

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

116. Posted:

I'm downloading it now. It wasn't up at midnight, so I started downloading as soon as I woke up. My brother will be the spark thing on my playthrough, and I guess I'll be the spark on his.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

117. Posted:

@Miss_Dark

really good, It's pretty light fantasy that starts somber and tends to build up. The boss music gets really pumped up. I'm playing with headphones on and the sound design is Fantastic. There's a part near the first boss where you hear singing going back in forth that's part of the boss theme. there's no voice work expect in a few scene's where an actress is reciting a poem over some amazing visuals.

One thing that is a bit jarring is that Auroua, enemies, and NPCS are rendered differently than the background making it some what jarring. Its not noticeable once your in battle, but the first few minutes of the game look ed a bit off. Espcially since firefly is rendering in the style of the background.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

118. Posted:

Serious fail on UBIsoft's part. Day one patch to fix the sound! In game there is no sound and the menu is horribly messed up. How do I know, I started a game without waiting for the update to finish.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

119. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech

That sucks. That must have been the patch I downloaded as well. Good/bad thing about the PS4 is that patches download at the same time as the game is downloading.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

120. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech

That sucks. That must have been the patch I downloaded as well. Good/bad thing about the PS4 is that patches download at the same time as the game is downloading.

Oh, so it was system wide! Yeah, all my dl's stacked instead of Dl'ing the patch at the same time.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech