Forums

Topic: Worst 3DS Feature? No Gameboy Advance Virtual Console!

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

SezeMakto

I just checked what new unopened GBA games go for on Amazon... and it's like $150 each for the games I like. How could there be no GBA VC? Put it on the 3DS, Put it on the Wii, just put it out there somewhere Nintendo! Don't make me suffer

How else am I going to play Super Mario Advance 3, Super Mario Advance 4, Zelda: The Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, ETC? ... I look at my PC... But I rather give my money to Nintendo. Please set up shop and take my money Nintendo!

Edited on by SezeMakto

SezeMakto

Yasume

Be patient, it will be added to the service eventually.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

Bass_X0

DS Lite is the best way to play GBA cartridges. The screen is much sharper than the others except for the Micro.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

zezhyrule

I don't see why you'd want GBA games new unless you need that cardboard box. Just get 'em used and make sure they're in good condition.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SezeMakto

I forgot they came in boxes... ewww.

Anyway, I read that you can't assign the buttons on the DS Lite anyway. Which I guess is not the buttons some want to use going from 2 to 4 face buttons. Bummer.

SezeMakto

Bass_X0

Yeah, X and Y on the DS and DS Lite should have doubled as the L and R buttons for GBA games as standard.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Kriedler

Nobody's saying we won't get GBA on VC
Seeing as the 3DS is powerful enough to run Wii game engines (judging by developers' comments on Conduit 2), there's no reason they wouldn't limit it to just the little 8 bit games they've announced. What I'm mad about is not getting console games (like SNES) on the 3DS. Zombies Ate My Neighbors would be f'in awesome on a handheld

New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0

Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
360: GTAV
Wii U: Deus Ex

SezeMakto

i have a feeling lcd resolution issues are part of it...

SezeMakto

theblackdragon

Remember, the Wii VC was eventually updated with new systems, and it was only announced this month that Game Gear and TurboGrafx-16 games would be hitting the Virtual Handheld. GBA games hitting the VH has neither been confirmed nor outright denied, so let's be patient and see how things pan out, shall we?

In the meantime, if you'd like to let Nintendo know how you feel directly, you're more than welcome to contact them. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.