Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 221 to 240 of 639

SezeMakto

Yoshis island and Chrono trigger iz all ezes needz

SezeMakto

Kingbuilder
  • Pac-Man Arcade (Better than the crappy NES version)
  • Earthbound
  • Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
  • Mega Man X
  • Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
  • Chrono Trigger

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

rubbernec320

Basically, I would love to see any of Rare's AWESOME games BESIDES the DKC trilogy. Those games are some of the best on the SNES but Rare has plenty of other good games too.

3DS FC:2449-4618-2796
Nintendo Network ID: rubbernec320
I have a Poison Safari with Mothim, Seviper and Muk.

SKTTR
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day
  • Resident Evil 2

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ron_DelVillano

I'd love to see a remake of Altered Beast, like what they did with Adventure Island. Just update the graphics a bit (but not too much), and keep the audio and gameplay EXACTLY how it is. I know this would more likely be a WiiWare game, but I wanted to share.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Tasuki

rubbernec320 wrote:

Basically, I would love to see any of Rare's AWESOME games BESIDES the DKC trilogy. Those games are some of the best on the SNES but Rare has plenty of other good games too.

That would be nice but since Microsoft owns Rare I dont think we will see any of those games coming to VC. Sad too cause I would love to get Killer Instinct.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

manleycartoonist

I know I am the only one... but, I really want Skate or Die! Come on NOA, it can't be that hard to bring it, since Europe did! I played the hell out of this game for years. And I want to relive the magic.

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

Pj1

Desert Strike Please E.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pj1

ArmoredGoomba

Star Fox (SNES)

Banjo Tooie (I know it'll never happen)

ArmoredGoomba

Bass_X0

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Why do so many people want RE2 when the you can just get the better GC version?

The Classic Controller is much better than the Gamecube controller. Besides people like convenience in this day and age - we like having our games available to us at the push of a button or two rather than having to actually get up and switch the discs.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

FonistofCruxis

You make a good point and I actually might get it if it came to vc since it would be cheaper and the GC remakes of RE2, 3 and code veronica aren't as much of a remake as the remake of the first game in the series.

Hokori

MSX Games NOW!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

RetroWarrior

I'd like to see more Mega Man games.
And 'Golden Axe - The Revenge of Death Adder' would be great. But I don't think that this one will ever be released on the Virtual Console. It still remains arcade exclusive.

Edited on by RetroWarrior

RetroWarrior

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Get Banjo-Tooie for the 360 if you want it so badly.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

irken004

I would like to see Bionic Commando on the VC, but that's not happening...

cheetahman91

@RetroWarrior: SEGA supports the VCA so there's still a chance of seeing it, although at this rate it won't be happening anytime soon sadly.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

SuperMarioRacoon

I want to see this games !
N64: Clayfighters, Mario Party 1, Mario Party 3, Each N64 Bomberman, Doom 64, Pilotwings 64

SNES: Plok, Super Mario World 2, Super Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold Edition ( was it for SNES anyway ? xD )

Donkey Kong 64, Banjoo Tooie and Kazooje + Conqers too but they never come for VC because of Rare

Edited on by SuperMarioRacoon

SuperMarioRacoon used Tail Whip !

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.