Forums

Topic: Shhhhhhh.... They don't really need to know how much I spent.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

manleycartoonist

Anyone with a significant other (or parent) that has no idea how much you have actually spent on VC games? My wife has no idea what I spent. I can just squirrel away some cash now and then, and then buy a card and she has no idea. It's not that I'm hiding it from her, or lying... it's just she has no idea how much these games cost (eventhough, I have told her how it works) and really wouldn't want me spending extra money on games when I could say use it to pay bills or something.

And if you don't think she/he/them will not find this thread you can post how much you have spent. Me - at least $120, which is a lot for how poor I am.

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

Ravage

Haha, I have so many games on Steam my head spins.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

grenworthshero

My parents already think video games are a waste of time, so if they knew, it would be quite and annoying speech about saving.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RedYoshi999

Yes, late last year I was addicted to buying points cards because they were the only thing my parents would never know I'd bought. I've spent well over $100 on VC games espescially since they cost $15 for 1000 points in Australia. And since they're only $15, I can't help but buy them espescially when there are so many games to download!

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

theblackdragon

There's a thread here discussing how many Nintendo Points we've all spent... some of us have spent quite a lot :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.